Looking for a trailing ea

Hi all. I am looking for a specific trailing ea that can do the following: Let's say I set my initial sl to 30 pips. When the trade hits 20 pips profit my sl is automatically moved to be. Then the ea will trail at x amount of pips that I set but reducing the distance between the current price and the trailing stop loss at a specific pre determined setting. Eg. When I am 30 pips in profit my stop loss is moved to trail 15 pips behind and not 20 pips anymore. When I am 50 pips in profit my stop loss is moved to trail 10 pips behind and not 15 pips anymore and so on. In other words the further I move into profit the tighter my sl becomes. Thanks in advance for your input.

Did you try to search in other forums like babypips, forex factory or Google?

Hi. No I didn't, I thought perhaps someone might know of one off hand or is perhaps using one. I really am tired of searching as I have about a dozen ea's and not one of them is what I need. Either the ea is too complicated and has too much unessential shit o it is very simple and only moves the sl a fixed amount.

One powerful trailing expert advisor is the EMAShift - that is not MA shifted. If you choose 0 when setting, it will, replicate it for each EMA bar tick. Also, magicNumber.from and magicNumber.to assists the trader "regulate" which magic numbers should it trail (magic number 0 are usually only manual trades, so if you include 0 it will supervise and trail manual trades along with chosen magic numbers). It is reasonably efficient software for trailing.

Reason: