PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 17

$1900 in Play Money

1600 trades and $1,900 bucks in just a few days. DD has been acceptable, 395% lowest margin percent. DD is about $1200 on $11,990 balance. Many thanks to Don, Neo et al. This looks very promising!

Files:
8-15.pdf  198 kb

Hello,

I am testing the Neo5aRodmod8 and I have a question:

What is the difference between the TakeProfit and the ProfitTargetinputs?

ES

parisienne:
Hi,

In last two, three years I've tested and analyzed almost every EA that was posted in this and other forums. Meanwhile I've written some dozens of them and created also a lot of indicators. But this EA (PipMaker) seems to be the best one I've seen.

So, I took the version PipMakerV5aNeo and enhanced it a little bit. I didn't change the trading logic because it seems to be very good. I just added some functionalities that one can control the EA better. There's almost no doubt that this EA is a money maker. The only thing one needs is the ability to control it properly. This is my first approach to achieve this. This version is session based. It has an unique session variable which is used as comment to identify closed and open positions and does not get confused with other running EA's of the same version.

My suggestions for optimal use:

1. Use Daily Charts. 30Min and 1Min data must be available.

2. Setup one EA on EURUSD and set either TradeLong or TradeShort to "true" but not both

3. Setup one EA on GBPUSD and set either TradeLong or TradeShort to "true" but not both (that means you set only long for GBP and short for EUR or vice versa but not long for both or short for short. Works for other pairs as EURUSD, USDCHF or GBPJPY, EURJPY)

4. Set your Session Target in $ (100-500 for a 5K account)

5. May set pause time if major news events are ahead

6. May set a quit hour

7. Don't get greedy. It makes money. Just need to know how to use it properly.

The idea is to let one EA trade although many are attached. Only the trending pairs will be traded.

Please test it and give me your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for sharing..

u said 1. Use Daily Charts. 30Min and 1Min data must be available.

So in which TF i should attach the EA.. All of them??

fml:
1600 trades and $1,900 bucks in just a few days. DD has been acceptable, 395% lowest margin percent. DD is about $1200 on $11,990 balance. Many thanks to Don, Neo et al. This looks very promising!

You using V. 9-1? Default settings? I'm using v. 9-1 on select pairs (5 pairs) with default settings and getting very positive results (+$2300 in less than 48 hours). I'm only a couple days in but DD has been minimal and gains exceptional, just as you report. Once I get more data I will post account.

gfsound:
You using V. 9-1? Default settings? I'm using v. 9-1 on select pairs (5 pairs) with default settings and getting very positive results (+$2300 in less than 48 hours). I'm only a couple days in but DD has been minimal and gains exceptional, just as you report. Once I get more data I will post account.

I'm using the attached settings. I started a $3k demo yesterday and it was up to $3800 but is down to $1900 after what happened with the yen this morning. Lesson: bigger acct or no yen crosses

Files:
good.set  1 kb

My Best settings so far

fml:
I'm using the attached settings. I started a $3k demo yesterday and it was up to $3800 but is down to $1900 after what happened with the yen this morning. Lesson: bigger acct or no yen crosses

I think that 0.1 lots with a $3.000 account and many open trades is too much risk. I've tested this system the same way and blown my account in a few days (the profits were outstanding till then).

I'm testing now Ver.9-1, TF:M15, with 0.01 lots and 0.01 increments and in only 3 days and 3 pairs, my $3.000 demo account rised $798,90 and floating -$36,87. The DD was insignificant so far.

My current settings are:

Broker: IBFX

Pairs: EUR-USD / GBP-USD / USD-JPY

-------------------------------------------

LotIncrease=1

Buy=1

Sell=1

smallestlotsize=0.1 = 1, 0.01 = 2

SmallestLotSize=2.00000000

MaxLotSize=5.00000000

LotSize=0.01000000

LotIncrement=0.01000000

Multiplier=0

ProfitTarget=5.00000000

TrendProfitTarget=5.00000000

SafetyLevelPercentage=400.00000000

SafetyProfitTargetPercent=25.00000000

OpenOnTick=1

Spacing=10

TrendSpacing=10

CounterTrendMultiplier=2.00000000

CloseDelay=91.00000000

OrdersToClose=0

MinimumOrdersToCloseLosing=1

MaxMarginPercentage=40

TrendTimeFrame=15

TrendPeriods=1200

CeaseTrading=0

RightSideLabel=1

-------------------------------------------

I'm attatching the report and the preset file.

Greetings for you all from Argentina!

CeroOnda

duyduy:
Thanks for sharing..

u said 1. Use Daily Charts. 30Min and 1Min data must be available.

So in which TF i should attach the EA.. All of them??

Place it on Daily charts.

Please disregard, refresh posted again

CeroOnda:
I think that 0.1 lots with a $3.000 account and many open trades is too much risk. I've tested this system the same way and blown my account in a few days (the profits were outstanding till then).

Good point about the .01 lots. That makes my 3,000 like 30,000. I should have thought that earlier. This EA is pretty exciting...

Greetings from Florida!

parisienne:
Place it on Daily charts.

Why daily charts?The guy who invented it uses M1?Right?

Reason: