Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 83

mladen:
ZANKY Thought that I posted it already, but it turned out that I posted the wrong indicator. The squeezed T3 of stochastic was posted here now : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen

Thanks for the great indicator. Exactly what I wanted.

Squeezed T3 of DSS (double smoothed stochastic : squeezed_t3_of_dss.ex4

mladen:
Squeezed T3 of DSS (double smoothed stochastic : squeezed_t3_of_dss.ex4

Mladen

Thank you always for creating interesting indicators.

I want to know if it is possible to add "signal line" to this indicator?

I think it would be interesting.

Mladen...Help me out...I don't understand...How attached Stochastic achieves placing arrows only in the direction of trend?...What is the logic behind it?

Pava:
Mladen...Help me out...I don't understand...How attached Stochastic achieves placing arrows only in the direction of trend?...What is the logic behind it?

Pava

It combines signals from two indicators : MA_adaptive_rsi nrp and stochastic (combined with stochastic levels) and then places arrows

O'h...Great...I was wondering...Thanks...

mladen:
Pava It combines signals from two indicators : MA_adaptive_rsi nrp and stochastic (combined with stochastic levels) and then places arrows

anyone have this indicator ?

or what name ?

it's like oscillator but on main chat.

thanks you so much.

hi al-badaru

can be stoch .....stoch on chart ver.......try with different parameters .......dont know exact,i am just a learner and student here.MLADEN and MRTOOLS can turn your nose toward right direction, with closed eyes.

mntiwana

here under is a extreme ver of stoch with dots,but keep in mind...not nmc

mntiwana

mntiwana:
here under is a extreme ver of stoch with dots,but keep in mind...not nmc mntiwana

mntiwana

Here is the ncm version too : stocasticsonpricechartextreme-nmc.mq4

Reason: