Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 110

mladen:
Re: Stochastic Oscillator

alam313

Here is a version with all the usual alerts added as well as some new options (now you can chose color change on slope change or on signal line cross, and some minor improvements) : stochastic filtered & alerts.mq4

Upgraded stochastic filtered indicator : stochastic_filtered__alerts_2.mq4

Now it can use 20 types of prices for any of the 3 used prices in the stochastic calculation. Example is suing all close prices

Thanks mr mladen for attention. I m not using this stoch indi dear mladen.

it was for members.

tampa:

Stochastic with Noise Reduction

_stochnr.mq4

Upgraded a bit that indicator (some clean up and user friendly options added) : _stochnr_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:

Upgraded stochastic filtered indicator : stochastic_filtered__alerts_2.mq4

Now it can use 20 types of prices for any of the 3 used prices in the stochastic calculation. Example is suing all close prices

Hi malden

I use this indicator (stochastic filtered + alerts 2.mq4) but when crossing happen i have no any alert sound or alert message

Thanks for your help

Hamid:

Hi malden

I use this indicator (stochastic filtered + alerts 2.mq4) but when crossing happen i have no any alert sound or alert message

Thanks for your help

Hamid

You should use this one : stochastic_filtered__alerts_2_1.mq4

mladen:

Hamid

You should use this one : stochastic_filtered__alerts_2_1.mq4

Thanks a lot

mladen:

zoroxzyad

Try out this one : stoch_crossing_arrows_alerts_2.mq4

Upgraded version (made more user friendly) : Stoch Crossing arrows_alerts 2_1.mq4

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a stochastic indicator that will alert when the line crosses a level I set, like above 80 or below 20 etc (see image)..

I have tried a load from the threads, and searched the forum, but from about 10+ I've tried, none do this..

DS

Files:

dynamicsoul:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a stochastic indicator that will alert when the line crosses a level I set, like above 80 or below 20 etc (see image)..

I have tried a load from the threads, and searched the forum, but from about 10+ I've tried, none do this..

DS

Hi Dynamicsoul, made this one.

stochastic_obos_alerts.mq4

Thanks so much!!!...

Reason: