Many Stochastic indicators: colored, histogram, crossings, etc... - page 6

zorak:
The attached is not my indi, but I only modified it slightly to stop it giving alert on every time frame crossover and only give such alert when all are crossed over; i.e; when all bars are green/red or buy sell. It's weekend, so I have yet to try it. BTW, I'm not a programmer. I would love to see it improved, though.

The indicator is not working when attached is there a setting to solve this.

banzai:
I modified the MA crossing indicator so we can have a Stochastic crossing indicator. It has an alert too. It'll alert only once per crossing and not every bar. In addition, it has an e-mail alert. The alert can be turn on or off. You can choose 10 different arrow styles: Typical alert messages: EURJPY (M30): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses UP EURJPY (M15): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses DOWN Kewl ! The Color Stochastic is not mine.

Thanks my friend, your collor stochastic is great, do you know if there is an alarm for the color stochastic when the bar turns red or green?

I have been looking for that since long ago with no results.

Regards

I cannot find any setting to solve this alert issue! Anyone found some solution?

hello everybody...im new here i thank you all for these incredible stoch indi. the color stochastic v1.02 looks very interesting. can anyone help me on how to make all 4 rows appears in every time frame? coz what i get is only 1 color stoch indi in each time frame. thanks in advance.

Very nice.. theres some powerful stuff on here. Yummy

Hi every one, I love stochastics BUT I trade only in Range Bars (CRB) mainly CRB7 and CRB15.

I want to share one image because ALL stochs have an amazing profit potencial in Range Bars.

Want to hear you about . . . some ideas?

Wish all you the best of the best !

Files:

thank you very much All

Tnks for indicators!

Thanks a million for the stoch indi.

Anyone can help me make a slow stochastic indicator with these variables: (High, Low, Close, 14,3,3,1,20,80) 37.68, 47.57, 80.00, 20.00?

Thanks.

Reason: