Try it out now : stochastic_6tf_1.mq4

switching M5,The lack of a line.

switching M10,The lack of 2 lines.

BadWay:
switching M5,The lack of a line.

switching M10,The lack of 2 lines.

Switching M10?

What time frame is that?

PS: they are not missing (check your data widow). They are the same (the code does not allow lower time frames to be shown on higher time frame - check the stringToTimeFrame function)

mladen:
Switching M10?

What time frame is that?

PS: they are not missing (check your data widow). They are the same (the code does not allow lower time frames to be shown on higher time frame - check the stringToTimeFrame function)

M15

Yes,StringToTimeFrame error has occurred

In working right now

BadWay:
M15

I guessed so Check your data window and you will see 6 values all the time. That will clarify you what is done by the code

mladen:
I guessed so Check your data window and you will see 6 values all the time. That will clarify you what is done by the code

Yes,StringToTimeFrame error has occurred

In working right nowThanks a lot,Happy weekend

BadWay:
Yes,StringToTimeFrame error has occurred In working right nowThanks a lot,Happy weekend

That is not an error

You can not display lower time frame data on a higher time frame correctly (you don't have place enough to "squeeze in" all the data without a loss at a correct place)

mladen:
That is not an error You can not display lower time frame data on a higher time frame correctly (you don't have place enough to "squeeze in" all the data without a loss at a correct place)

Yes, now I understand

Thanks again

Files:

BadWay:
Yes, now I understand Thanks again

Not bad. Thanks

Stochastics alert

stochastics alert

1. Is there an alert for an adjustable stochastics that alerts when the K line crosses the D line within a level that is also adjustable?

EXAMPLE.

D crosses K down whilst over level 90.

AND

2. Is there a stochs alert that will show one setting crossing another setting?

EXAMPLE.

89-5-5 crossed UP by 21-3-3.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Fast stochastic

fast_stochastic.mq4

Files:
Reason: