Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 72

Hello, Mrtools. Could you , please, make mtf-version of your indy from post #518 of this thread.

Thank you in advance.

stochrbci.ex4stochrbci.mq4

Files:
stochrbci.ex4  40 kb
stochrbci.mq4  15 kb

igoregorov:
Hello, Mrtools. Could you , please, make mtf-version of your indy from post #518 of this thread.

Thank you in advance.

stochrbci.ex4stochrbci.mq4

Hello Igoregorov, added mtf.

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
Not able to get version stochs 1.04 to load - but I agree that a second indictor superimposed is a valuable asset to traders for direction.

I use MLadens's Color Stochs (original) + his HMA (separate) and that is a great help - see illustration.

2 indicators are better than one.

TEAMTRADER

Happy you agree TEAMTRADER

Any chance to see this indicator done one day?

and he is useful for a second entry in the trend

Pierre63

Hi Pierre,

Attached are the indicators and the template to save you fiddling around with the settings.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

THANKS TEAMTRADER this will be usefull

TEAMTRADER:
Hi Pierre,

Attached are the indicators and the template to save you fiddling around with the settings.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Nice. Thanks

mladen:
TEAMTRADER Try this one out : stochastic_zones_2_nmc.mq4

mladen...

I have a request for this indicator Please Please

Is is possible for you to print the Stochastic Value on the chart?

Just a number and +- with the ability to select which chart window, which corner, color and font size?

This would be awesome as I use this all the time but would be nice to know if I am in an area that is very close to turning the zone on.

I do not use an oscillator and just rely on this?

Thanks MUCH in advance if you can do this.

cesande:
mladen...

I have a request for this indicator Please Please

Is is possible for you to print the Stochastic Value on the chart?

Just a number and +- with the ability to select which chart window, which corner, color and font size?

This would be awesome as I use this all the time but would be nice to know if I am in an area that is very close to turning the zone on.

I do not use an oscillator and just rely on this?

Thanks MUCH in advance if you can do this.

cesande

Here you go : stochastic_zones_2.01_nmc.mq4

mladen:
cesande Here you go : stochastic_zones_2.01_nmc.mq4

Thanks VERY much! Exactly what I was looking for!

Now if I could just get alerts fixed for RD_Combo but that sounded like a lot of work

The stochastics zone indicator needs refreshing when the chart is opened. Is this something that is normal?

All the 'zone' indicators that I have tried have the same abnormality, the CCI zone, price vs ma zone etc.

Not a problem to me as I refresh immediately I open a chart but it would be helpful if this was not necessary.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Reason: