HMMA/Stochs - page 3

Everything that I had tried failed.

I'm not a coder but if you can tell me the line numbers in the mq4 folder to change I will do it.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Everything that I had tried failed.

I'm not a coder but if you can tell me the line numbers in the mq4 folder to change I will do it.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

I believe that Tzuman was trying to tell that you do not need to change the code for that. Just right click on the indicator, chose properties->colors and adjust the colors and widths there

I see, I was trying to get an indicator that I did not have to change everytime I used it. I can get everything but the width now (by changing the D period to 1). I can live with that.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

I've not seen a stochs indicator that provides a signal and alert from two separate stochs settings.

Should I raise a new thread as it will be a new type of alert/signal?

For example stochs setting 21-5-5 K line crossing 89-5-5 K line whilst over 75 or under 25 only.

See illustration.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  51 kb

Is it possible to add the coloured Hull ma to this indicator as an option '5' of choice of ma?

There are 4 current options of sma, ema, smma and lwma all in 'one colour' lines.

The non repainting HMA -2 cannot be overlaid successfully and it moves so I thought that an HMA option would be the way forward for a more accurate version of this stochs setting.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

This is my attempt. It is as close as I can get it to the HMA version that is not available.

TEAMTRADER

dear team trader can u share ur templet which u showed on the pic

banian:
dear team trader can u share ur templet which u showed on the pic

I've attached it AND the stochs indicators.

TEAMTRADER

Can anyone amend this code to give width to the 4 overbought/sold levels in this indicator please?

The reason I want it changed is because the template does not remember the widths, and each time the template is applied the widths need to be changed.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

thx teamtrader

Reason: