Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 71

Help convert this indicator to be new mt4 compatible

Hi Mladen,

Please help me to make this indicator to be new mt4 compatible (nmc) or if it is already nmc, please give me the downloadable link.

Thanks for your help

Augustine.

Files:

aus316:
Hi Mladen,

Please help me to make this indicator to be new mt4 compatible (nmc) or if it is already nmc, please give me the downloadable link.

Thanks for your help

Augustine.

Augustine

Here you go : heiken_ashih_sw_mtf_nmc.mq4

Try it out

Thanks Amin

Nice stochastic bar indicator by Alexander Gettinger

stochastic_bar.mq4

mladen:
Stochastic drawing the "overbought" and "oversold" region Tradestation style

Hi guy. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I get a whole bunch of error messages when I try to compile this idie. Could you take a look at it for ......please!

Jeeves:
Hi guy. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I get a whole bunch of error messages when I try to compile this idie. Could you take a look at it for ......please!

Jeeves

Here you go (version compatible with the new builds of metatrader 4) : color_stochastic_v1.02_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Jeeves Here you go (version compatible with the new builds of metatrader 4) : color_stochastic_v1.02_nmc.mq4

You really are a star.....many, many thanks

Hello everybody, I was playing with a color stochastic a lot too fast for me ,I slow it down a bit and more with the signal line

and you can see the result ,now we can see tops and bottoms and the slope with the signal line .

what i would like is add a second signal line with color change with the slope and the same setting of moving average.

The short signal line is for the short trend and the long the ¨IN and OUT¨ top and bottom.

I think it worth a try to do this indicator .

Pierre63

Files:

Wouldn't the second signal line just add lag?

Not able to get version stochs 1.04 to load - but I agree that a second indictor superimposed is a valuable asset to traders for direction.

I use MLadens's Color Stochs (original) + his HMA (separate) and that is a great help - see illustration.

2 indicators are better than one.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
us30.sbm5.png  49 kb
Reason: