Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 49

Mladen

Would it be possible for you to create an indicator 'Stochastic on chart' as shown in picture ?

When Stoch (separate window) cross '50 line', chart indicator should cross with price !

In picture using MACD predictor universal (attached) for illustration

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Hi all,

Many thanks Mladen for your Stochastic Zones Indicators.

If we set Stochastic Zone ; StoSlowing =1 ,and StoPrice 0 ,we have 2 More indicators. .

1 ) Price Close crosses the Donchian (Price) Channel middle line (50%).

And as the middle line is the Tekan or Kijun Span (Ichimoku System)

2) Price Close crosses Tekan or Kijun Span.(on the graph = Kijun)

Files:
stoczone00.png  51 kb
stoczone01.png  59 kb

sohocool:
Hi all,

If we set Stochastic Zone ; StoSlowing =1 ,and StoPrice 0 ,we have 2 More indicators. .

I wouldn't have thought about it that way Thanks

sohocool:
Hi all,

It seems to be very responsive and quite accurate this way. Good to know

secretcode:
Mladen

Would it be possible for you to create an indicator 'Stochastic on chart' as shown in picture ?

When Stoch (separate window) cross '50 line', chart indicator should cross with price !

In picture using MACD predictor universal (attached) for illustration

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

One version of on chart stochastic was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12

As of "predictor" version of stochastic that could be placed on chart : I am not aware of such calculus (the prediction of a stochastic value) so, sorry, but in case of that one I can not help

mladen:
secretcode

One version of on chart stochastic was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12

As of "predictor" version of stochastic that could be placed on chart : I am not aware of such calculus (the prediction of a stochastic value) so, sorry, but in case of that one I can not help

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to convert attached indicator on Bollinger Bands on main chart window as shown in picture !

Where Stoch 50 level = Bollinger Middle level

Stoch 80 level = Bands upper level & Stoch 20 level = Bands lower level

also need 1 extra upper/lower levels too if possible!

PS: Here is quite similar but decompiled indicator at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page302#comment_680759

PPS: Just mention above link because i am afraid i couldn't explain well (not good in english)

Thanks in advance

Secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to convert attached indicator on Bollinger Bands on main chart window as shown in picture !

Where Stoch 50 level = Bollinger Middle level

Stoch 80 level = Bands upper level & Stoch 20 level = Bands lower level

also need 1 extra upper/lower levels too if possible!

PS: Here is quite similar but decompiled indicator at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page302#comment_680759

PPS: Just mention above link because i am afraid i couldn't explain well (not good in english)

Thanks in advance

Secretcode

Secretcode

Here you go. That stochastic of T3 is using Bollinger bands now to draw the value on the chart

mladen:
Secretcode Here you go. That stochastic of T3 is using Bollinger bands now to draw the value on the chart

Thanks Mladen for nice indicator

Is it possible to add 'color on slope' on stochastic line!

Respects

secretcode

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for nice indicator

Is it possible to add 'color on slope' on stochastic line!

Respects

secretcode

secretcode

This one has a color change on the slope of the stochastic line. Color change is on the change of slope of the original oscillator (not the one that is drawn on chart - on ocasions they can differ)

mladen:
secretcode This one has a color change on the slope of the stochastic line. Color change is on the change of slope of the original oscillator (not the one that is drawn on chart - on ocasions they can differ)

Absolutely brilliant :::))) You are the best, Mladen Thank you very much for all your great work

secretcode