Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 39

hi newdigital,

I'm new at trading with this sys. but as i know , price should be above the moving and the short stochastic is green and two other are above the 20 . am i right?

Files:
fig..gif  65 kb

There are not symple rules for it.

long stochatic is used for direction of the trend (on trend following way, as well as for overbough/oversold way),

and if we "play" with short and medium stochastics (depends on the profit/loss levels which are MA levels on the main chat) so we can get some results. So, most significant indicator for it is the price by itself But sometimes we will have breakout of all stochastics (long, medium and short) ... because it is M1 timeframe anyway ... so ... in this case - we should use nearest profit/loss level (MA level/channel) to reduce the losses or to make small profit instead of loss.

I traded such the system for some time long time ago.

But when Mladen created this cool indicator so I tried to remind it to myself.

It is very good system to understand about price and to what the price is doing/did and will do.

Very good practics.

all of the mladen's indicators are cool and brilliant .

and also , your experience in trade .

thank you for decleration .

i try it , but i want to use the m5 beside the m1 to have a good direction .

i follow this system .

Hey Guyz!...Hold your horses!...that was MY idea!:)

Pava:
Hey Guyz!...Hold your horses!...that was MY idea!:)

excuse me ,, but my horse just start running as speed as he can , and I can not stop him .

Graet Idea PAVA,thanks

Files:
fig._2.gif  60 kb

newdigital:
It is good indicator.

Good for scalping:

if someone want to try so

- download indicator from this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26

- place it in indicators folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\indicators).

- download template file (stochscalp.tpl) from this post. Place it in template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\templates).

- Open Metatrader - Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator should be commpiled automatically by openning/restarting Metatrader, if not - compile indicator in MetaEditor.

- Open M1 chart (for example - EURUSD), right mouse click on the chart and select 'Template' - 'stochscalp' and everything should be loaded on the chart.

Newdigi...How do you trade that setup?...

I explained on the post #384.

macd&rsi will try to look at M5 timrframe for direction but I am looking for H4 and D1 Ichimoku charts every morning as a habit so ...

newdigital:
I explained on the post #384. macd&rsi will try to look at M5 timrframe for direction but I am looking for H4 and D1 Ichimoku charts every morning as a habit so ...

Thanks for system newdigital and its always helpful to look at H4 and D1 for big trend and Ichimoku is all rounder BUT if i want to add one more indi to match with Ichimoku for confirmation then which would be good one ?

One more to work with Ichimoku?

PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2 indicator may be good one

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page62

because indicator is having enter sign/signal and re-enter sign/signal so it is very easy to understand about 'what is going on' with the price.

newdigital:
One more to work with Ichimoku?

PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2 indicator may be good one

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page62

because indicator is having enter sign/signal and re-enter sign/signal so it is very easy to understand about 'what is going on' with the price.

Thanks newdigital

Reason: