Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 33

alpine4133:
I would like to find an alert / window on screen, alert sound and email when the stochastics is raising above 20 when it is over sold and fall below 80 after it has been over bought.

Yes, I have been looking for an stochastic like this from long time ago without any success, I hope someone is kind enough to share an indicator like this.

Also it could be great if there is a color stochastic that when line turns red or blue an alarm would triger.

Regards

Hi, I am a new member on TSD and use MetaTrader. My interest is in customized indicators and expert advisors. Can someone help me with a stable and reliable stochastic swing trading expert advisor and one that also could identify stochastic divergence. Joub

plz I need help on Stoch histogram

I need help anyone in the possibility of changing the color of this indicator

Files:

Use Color TAB

sa3id2008:
I need help anyone in the possibility of changing the color of this indicator

Hi Sa,

Open the indicator on a chart and the Indicator settings box comes up.

Click on Color TAB.

Then click on the color and small arrow to get the Color Palette for each selection. Select your colors and click OK when done.

Hope this helps.

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Sa,

Open the indicator on a chart and the Indicator settings box comes up.

Click on Color TAB.

Then click on the color and small arrow to get the Color Palette for each selection. Select your colors and click OK when done.

Hope this helps.

Robert

When I change the fram reset the coler You can test this

re stochastic

Hi everyone,

I quite like Stochastic setting 5,3,3 which I use for both 15min chart and Daily chart.

I enclose a picture showing the stochastic indicator with this setting for your perusal.

Also inc the indicator with these settings as default should anyone wish to try out.

Xard777

Big Joe:
Hello Xard, you have a nice setup here

Can i ask, what is the moving average which change colors on your graphic ? It looks great.

Thanks !

Hi BJ,

It's NonLagMA(9) plus SMA(2)

Xard777

Looking for a Exit EA with Stochastic

Hello everybody

I really want a EA which can exit current trading with Stochastic (eg: 9,3,3) Crossing. I usually exit my trade before I go to bed but sometimes if there is a good opportunity, I want to leave a trade with a kind of EXIT EA. I found PSAR trailing stop EA and its a good one but sometime PSAR make a huge pips . If somebody has this kind of EA or has a mql4 coding please help me.

millions thanks

mithetnme

Best stoch indicator

Hi seniors,

I am new bee in forex trading.I know one AFL which is useing for stock trading with the help of Amibroker. the details of indicator is as below.Can any one prepare and post here this indicatorin MT4 langauge for forex trading .So all members will get benifit of the same.

_SECTION_BEGIN("Stochastic Slow");

periods = Param( "Periods", 20, 1, 200, 1 );

Ksmooth = Param( "%K avg", 12, 1, 200, 1 );

Plot( StochK( periods , Ksmooth), "%K"+_PARAM_VALUES(), ParamColor( "%K color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("%K style") );

Dsmooth = Param( "%D avg", 10, 1, 200, 1 );

Plot( StochD( periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ), "%D"+_PARAM_VALUES(), ParamColor( "%D color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("%D style",styleDashed) );

y0=LastValue(Trough(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,2));

y1=LastValue(Trough(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,1));

x0=BarCount - 1 - LastValue(TroughBars(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,2));

price_start=Close[x0];

x1=BarCount - 1 - LastValue(TroughBars(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,1));

price_end=Close[x1];

Line = LineArray( x0, y0, x1, y1, 0 );

Plot( Line, "Support line", colorBlack );

Buy = y1>y0 AND price_end<price_start;

PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow * Buy, colorGreen,0,Line);

y00=LastValue(Peak(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,2));

y11=LastValue(Peak(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,1));

x00=BarCount - 1 - LastValue(PeakBars(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,2));

price_start1=Close[x00];

x11=BarCount - 1 - LastValue(PeakBars(StochD(periods , Ksmooth, DSmooth ),1,1));

price_end1=Close[x11];

Line = LineArray( x00, y00, x11, y11, 0 );

Plot( Line, "Resistance line", colorBlack );

Sell = y11price_start1;

PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow * Sell, colorRed,0,Line);

if( Status("action") == actionCommentary )

{

printf("(Interpretation is not available yet)");

}

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("ZIG-ZAG");

P = ParamField( "ZIG Price field" );

change = Param("% change",1,0.1,25,0.1);

Plot( Zig(P, change), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("style",styleOwnScale) );

_SECTION_END();

with the hope to receive positive feedback from senior members.

pl help me in this matter

Reason: