ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging - page 8

nittany1:
I added a new version to the first post, it's version 1.10, the timeframes are different and there is now a text notice of 'increasing' or 'decreasing' to tell you what ADX is doing compared to 1 timeframe ago.

thank you Nittany!

nice work - no end to perfection

btw - don't want to put user input TFs?

and 1TF ago - do you mean: (respective TF 1bar ago?)

tht's right

4 guys who not familiar - don't worry: one candle its big -

on 1hour Timeframe - it's 60 1min candles - so one bar -is a big enough...

nice small, simple, esy to handle, reliable - less things can go wrong

Hey, I'm borrowing your indi to our MTF thread collection, OK?

(before you hook up more staff on it )

fxbs:
tht's right

4 guys who not familiar - don't worry: one candle its big -

on 1hour Timeframe - it's 60 1min candles - so one bar -is a big enough...

nice small, simple, esy to handle, reliable - less things can go wrong

Hey, I'm borrowing your indi to our MTF thread collection, OK?

(before you hook up more staff on it )

Yeah sure, that's cool. Best of luck on all your trades.

- nittany1

hi

Thanks for your great indicator Nittany ...

is there anyone make a trading system using this indicator ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

GOOD JOB..KEEP IT UP nittany1

nittany1:
I added a new version to the first post, it's version 1.10, the timeframes are different and there is now a text notice of 'increasing' or 'decreasing' to tell you what ADX is doing compared to 1 timeframe ago. First Post

Hello nittany1

Thank you very much for ur STRONG indicator...i realy love it a lot..

well,may i ask u about the text that you add?

Let me tell u what i understood if it wrong PLEASE CORRECT it I WANT TO MAKE SURE):

1-Green "increase" text +Green "ADX NUMBERS" ... that means MORE UP IN THE "UP" direction..

2-Red "decrease" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means MORE DOWN IN THE "DOWN" direction..

3-Grean "increase" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS"...that means the "DOWN" trend is FADING and going WEAKER ..

4-Red "decrease" text + Green "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means the "UP" trend is FADING and going WEAKER..

AM I RIGHT?

why do not you make it that way: (JUST IDEA)

1-Green "increase" text +Green "ADX NUMBERS" ... that means MORE UP IN THE "UP" direction..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "STRONG UP TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "STRONG 80%"..)

2-Red "decrease" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means MORE DOWN IN THE "DOWN" direction..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "STRONG DOWN TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "STRONG DOWN 80%"..)

3-Grean "increase" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS"...that means the "DOWN" trend is FADING and going WEAKER ..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "WEAK DOWN TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "WEAK DOWN 55%"..)

4-Red "decrease" text + Green "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means the "UP" trend is FADING and going WEAKER..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "WEAK UP TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "WEAK UP 55%"..)

5-TO HAVE FINAL ANALISIS (e.i "WEAK DOWN..%,WEAK UP ..%,STRONG DOWN..%,STRONG UP...%.....etc)

IT JUST AN IDEA TO MAKE IT VERY EASY TO RECOGNIZE THE SITUATION OF THE ADX DIRECTION AND TO KNOW EVEN THE RATIO TO BE EASY TO DETERMINED EITHER WE STILL CAN RIDE THE TREND OR WE JUST FORGET ABOUT IT...

nittany1 ,

IN THE NEW VERSION I MISS THE H4 AND D1 !!

Please,if you have time consider this idea it maybe make much easier..

BUT YOUR INDICATOR IS ALREADY VERY VERY PERFECT PIECE OF WORK...

KEEP IT UP

hi

Thanks for upgrading the indicator.

Excellent tool. Thanks again!!

ahmedazizelias:
Hello nittany1 KEEP IT UP

well, i'm not sure, Ahmed, we need so much numbers to digest (sure we can put couple of pages

porpouse of tor - tranding or ranging ; idea is - to make it compact and simple at a glance - it open you room 4 tools you normally working with

look at chart and see how much what info you really want and actually need

p.s. just in case - ("all adx" indicator - in mtf thread)

Files:
tor_all_adx.gif  24 kb

ahmedazizelias:
Hello nittany1

Thank you very much for ur STRONG indicator...i realy love it a lot..

well,may i ask u about the text that you add?

Let me tell u what i understood if it wrong PLEASE CORRECT it I WANT TO MAKE SURE):

1-Green "increase" text +Green "ADX NUMBERS" ... that means MORE UP IN THE "UP" direction..

2-Red "decrease" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means MORE DOWN IN THE "DOWN" direction..

3-Grean "increase" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS"...that means the "DOWN" trend is FADING and going WEAKER ..

4-Red "decrease" text + Green "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means the "UP" trend is FADING and going WEAKER..

AM I RIGHT?

why do not you make it that way: (JUST IDEA)

1-Green "increase" text +Green "ADX NUMBERS" ... that means MORE UP IN THE "UP" direction..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "STRONG UP TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "STRONG 80%"..)

2-Red "decrease" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means MORE DOWN IN THE "DOWN" direction..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "STRONG DOWN TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "STRONG DOWN 80%"..)

3-Grean "increase" text + Red "ADX NUMBERS"...that means the "DOWN" trend is FADING and going WEAKER ..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "WEAK DOWN TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "WEAK DOWN 55%"..)

4-Red "decrease" text + Green "ADX NUMBERS" ...that means the "UP" trend is FADING and going WEAKER..AND YOU MAKE NOTE "WEAK UP TREND" +THE RATE %..(e.i "WEAK UP 55%"..)

5-TO HAVE FINAL ANALISIS (e.i "WEAK DOWN..%,WEAK UP ..%,STRONG DOWN..%,STRONG UP...%.....etc)

IT JUST AN IDEA TO MAKE IT VERY EASY TO RECOGNIZE THE SITUATION OF THE ADX DIRECTION AND TO KNOW EVEN THE RATIO TO BE EASY TO DETERMINED EITHER WE STILL CAN RIDE THE TREND OR WE JUST FORGET ABOUT IT...

nittany1 ,

IN THE NEW VERSION I MISS THE H4 AND D1 !!

Please,if you have time consider this idea it maybe make much easier..

BUT YOUR INDICATOR IS ALREADY VERY VERY PERFECT PIECE OF WORK...

KEEP IT UP

I'm going to add back the 4 hour this week, I miss it too. After that I'm going to make the whole thing user adjustable so people can set their own timeframes. I'm still working out in my head how I want to do that because of displaying the right timeframes correctly with spacing and text. As far as the percentages stuff, that's a good idea too. I'll work on that also to see if I can get that going.

- nittany1

Was An Idea

fxbs:
well, i'm not sure, Ahmed, we need so much numbers to digest (sure we can put couple of pages

porpouse of tor - tranding or ranging ; idea is - to make it compact and simple at a glance - it open you room 4 tools you normally working with

look at chart and see how much what info you really want and actually need

p.s. just in case - ("all adx" indicator - in mtf thread)

hi fxbs

I am too need the numbers to be visual ..but the idea is:to add estmation of those numbers + final estimation of the ADX as total analisis which can give the whole pictur beside zooming in each timeframe..I thought that it will be much easier if we have ratio and estimatyion of those ratios strong weak nutral ..5% 20% 40 % 60% 80% 90% ..or whatever the coder can apply in it.....(JUST WAS IDEA)..(I DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE THINGS HARDER ..JUST FOR EASIER ANAISIS NEEDS)..

By the way,i still can not get those timeframes (H4,D1) on my chart!!??are they NOT included already??

Thank you fxbs and thank you NITTANY1

Reason: