ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging - page 6

Very nice indicator, thanks again.

T o R

Thanks Nittany for creating such useful indicator.

thx nittany1 !!!

btw, can another one make a modify version for back-testing ?

that is , when i scrolling back the previous bar, the ADX will adjust their values at the same time.

Many Thanks !!!

Thank you for sharing your indicator !!!

Simple enough to understand by an idiot like me !!!

Chart window

Can some one make this indi available in the chart window!?

Tks

Files:
tor_13.03.mq4  10 kb

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Have a happy new year and I wish you the best of luck on all your trades in 2008! I'm going to be adding more to ToR soon, it's just that I've been taking care of the baby so much lately because his mom just bought a house. He's here like 12-13 hours a day and I'm wiped out after that.

Best Regards

Hi nittany1,

Your indicator showing Green up meaning there is a strong up trend and red showing there is a strong downtrend. I find this somewhat misleading because sometimes when it shows 90 deg red the price moved up? Pls clarify thanks.

can we get the a version with everything and the spread?(option) im constantly reading the pairs and computing it. sweet indicator!

Fulltime247:
can we get the a version with everything and the spread?(option) im constantly reading the pairs and computing it. sweet indicator!

That's what I'm working on next. Thanks man!

whtrader:
Hi nittany1, Your indicator showing Green up meaning there is a strong up trend and red showing there is a strong downtrend. I find this somewhat misleading because sometimes when it shows 90 deg red the price moved up? Pls clarify thanks.

It's an indicator, not a trading system. It only shows ADX strength in several timeframes, then uses DI+ and DI- to give you a directional index for that timeframe.

Reason: