ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging - page 15

I also removed the M1 timeframe -- which I dont need to see -- to create space for H4 timeframe...

Nittany, once again, thanks for great concept.

Cheers, Kris

Files:
tor_1.23.mq4  33 kb

Tokarus:
I also removed the M1 timeframe -- which I dont need to see -- to create space for H4 timeframe...

Nittany, once again, thanks for great concept.

Cheers, Kris

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the update.

THANKS.

Great improvement on an excellent indi.

still curious if anyone can code the alerts into version 1.22? when all arrows are up/strong or all down/strong? is this even possible?

alerts

Maybe I'll add alerts to the main version if I can find the time. There's not much to it really. Here is a screenshot of me using ToR 1.12, Trade Assistant 1.12 and a few other freebie indicators that are on this website. It's not rocket science, just keep it simple. Actually just one other indicator, Price Channel Signal, the older version v1.1, the blue line is a 14 EMA.

Files:

nittany1:
Maybe I'll add alerts to the main version if I can find the time. There's not much to it really. Here is a screenshot of me using ToR 1.12, Trade Assistant 1.12 and a few other freebie indicators that are on this website. It's not rocket science, just keep it simple. Actually just one other indicator, Price Channel Signal, the older version v1.1, the blue line is a 14 EMA.

Nittany or anyone else, if I understand correctly the standard MT4 ADX is not the correct code of Wilder's DMI ADX. Will it be hard to change the code to use Wilder's instead of the default MT4 ADX? See below thanks

Files:

Settings

Great indicator.

I am interested to know why the default CCI settings are the values they are - particularly on the 1 minute and 5 minutes?

Paul.

hello nittany1.

thanks for sharing this helpfull indicator.. is it possible to transform the image of this indicator and make it look like cja's 'rsi bars mtf v3'??

is this possible??

i asked cja the same thing in one of his threads. i think it would be helpfull..

regards

mikelina:
hello nittany1.

thanks for sharing this helpfull indicator.. is it possible to transform the image of this indicator and make it look like cja's 'rsi bars mtf v3'??

is this possible??

i asked cja the same thing in one of his threads. i think it would be helpfull..

regards

Can you post an example?

example

hello , i am attaching cja's indicator 'rsi bars'. have a look..

the idea was to replace rsi with adx or/and cci.. to look like bars..

just a thought.. it would go on the chart instead of seperate window.

and maybe would be better as an image..

waiting for your comments

Files:
Reason: