gbot
gbot  

Great end to the week

no longer relevant

r_yo
r_yo  

thank you

hi bubble,

i've just found this thread 2 days ago (seems like i'm 1 year late ), from the tittle i know that this is great thread, but when i read the early page i can't understand the topic because your posts are missing, but now i already have the pdf and ready to re-read from the beginning, hope i can catch up with u

thanks for your effort to start this thread n share us your knowledge, i'm looking forward to learn the method and apply it to real trading, n i hope that you continuing the lessons..

thank you very much bubble, n sorry my english

FXBabe
FXBabe  

post the method please

hi would u or anyone else be kind enough to post the pdf/details about this method of trading, i had it in my harddrive but got deleted. thanks alot.

also, is anyone a paid member of bubbles site, would u recommend the course? pm me please

thanks

svirgo
svirgo  

pdf doc

Will someone please post the pdf or place it on the first page.

Thanks

gbot
gbot  

no longer relevant

FXBabe
FXBabe  

look around post 354, i think theres a pdf there.

flfx
flfx  

Thanks Bubble

Hi Bubble,

For the ones who cannot afford to pay the trading course, your posted pictures and explanations are pure gold. Thank you for your kindness to share. Your pictures are simply the best I ever saw on a forex forum: so clear, so nice, so understandable, wonderful.

I have a question if you don't mind: I saw in one of your pictures a retracement_alert tool, can you say something about it?

Thank you again!

gbot
gbot  

no longer relevant

remmy007
remmy007  

where are thou?

hello all,

it running into days now that i saw a new post here,are we tired of this thread or the market is not encouraging the system?

bubble,

i need you opinion on the eur/yen pair,it is ranging at the moment,but look like a reversal is building on the pair,if not we should have seen the break of 170.what is you see?