How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 62

gbot
gbot  

Gbpchf Today +6 Pips

no longer relevant

XKR1962
XKR1962  

Full time trader now. Thanks Bubble

Thanks to Bubble I've been able to give up a sucessful (but boring) business and take up trading for a living full time. How cool is that?

I'm sitting here writing this in my new work uniform of shorts and a scruffy vest. lol.

My car that I used to use for tearing around between clients sits on the drive gathering dust.

The sun is out again today so I'm gonna move my office outside onto the patio.

We have a great group of guys in Bubbles trading room. Saddo that I am I actually look forward to Monday mornings now so that we can get spotting those trades.

Thanks again Bubble, and the rest of the group, you've all been incredibly supportive and helped me enormously.

gbot
gbot  

Latest trades

no longer relevant

gbot
gbot  

Latest Trades

no longer relevant

joshua33
joshua33  

Nice trades

very nice trades Bubble.

Am a big believer in S/R trading for intraday. I trade with a dynamicRS indi for futures 233 tick chart. Simple and nice. Helps identify ranging or trending market.

I believe DynRS can also be implemented for intraday spot FX. But am waiting to look for a couple of indis to do a set-up for testing.

Anyone here use to be or have frds who were or are spot dealers?

Well, dealers in banks for spot fx usually get range for sessions prior ie: tokyo, london etc. then watchh levels and determine range. Many always talk in terms of the range of the particular ccy they deal. But its dynamic cos ranges will change and they mentally trade the new range.

This is where one impact of how intra-day SR are established.

Really enjoying this thread very much.

Wishing lots of pips to all.

chrislee
chrislee  

Wow, i've only just found out Bubble is back.

I followed this thread from the beginning but lost interest when Bubble departed - glad to see you back.

How refreshing to see naked charts again!!

Keep 'em coming Bubble

Chris

I've just realised, it's 12 months to the day since i first posted in this thread.........don't know what drew me back today.......bizarre!!

michael parker
michael parker  

Mp -- Anyone Got A Petunia ?

with all the wonderful gushing over bubble, one would imagine his trading area to be covered in roses and petunia's, cuban cigars being thrown at him and the german car manufacturers salespeople pushing keys into his hands !

any more magnificent, and he will be the lone ranger AND tonto, all rolled into one.

with forex, there AINT nothing else but support and resistance cause it aint nuclear fusion !

anyway bubble, just funnin here and im scurrying to find my own roses to throw at your feet !

LOL

enjoy and trade well

mp

gbot
gbot  

no longer relevant

gbot
gbot  

Latest Trade - Hits Partial take profit

no longer relevant

justcatalin
justcatalin  

Hello bubble

Welcome back to the forum and i hope in one day to be able to pay for your trading course.

Regards