How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 62

post the method please

hi would u or anyone else be kind enough to post the pdf/details about this method of trading, i had it in my harddrive but got deleted. thanks alot.

also, is anyone a paid member of bubbles site, would u recommend the course? pm me please

thanks

look around post 354, i think theres a pdf there.

Thanks Bubble

Hi Bubble,

For the ones who cannot afford to pay the trading course, your posted pictures and explanations are pure gold. Thank you for your kindness to share. Your pictures are simply the best I ever saw on a forex forum: so clear, so nice, so understandable, wonderful.

I have a question if you don't mind: I saw in one of your pictures a retracement_alert tool, can you say something about it?

Thank you again!

where are thou?

hello all,

it running into days now that i saw a new post here,are we tired of this thread or the market is not encouraging the system?

bubble,

i need you opinion on the eur/yen pair,it is ranging at the moment,but look like a reversal is building on the pair,if not we should have seen the break of 170.what is you see?

where are thou?

hello all,

it running into days now that i saw a new post here,are we tired of this thread or the market is not encouraging the system?

bubble,

i need you opinion on the eur/yen pair,it is ranging at the moment,but look like a reversal is building on the pair,if not we should have seen the break of 170.what do you think?

thanks bubble,i really appreciate your timely response.

you are great!

Too much random ranging recently for my liking.

who can tell me exactly what is driving the fx market now.it appears that all technical analysis is more than ever before subject to the fundamentals especially the us dollar pairs.the market for few days now had to wait for one news release or the other to make a move to watever direction irrespective of whether the pair is at new high/low,or of the existence of a divergence,reversal candle or other retracement identifier.i am just tired of waiting for one news release to confirm a trading opportunity.

i need expert opinions.

bubble:
As i wrote earlier cable was at 60 min support with the last two troughs on the 15 showing some divergence ,as price moved up past the last lower low and closed above, it was just a simple case of waiting for the retracement back to 9829 for our long entry to my target of 9865 for another 36 pips,bringing the total for today to over 200 pips ,this my friends is trading at its best. bubble

Thank you bubble for your pictures comments

You heped me much to look on trades

hello bubble,

i am looking at the usdcad at the moment and looks like a possible reversal is nearby,but the cad look weak enough not to attempt it for now.

how soon i dont know

could you please look at the chart and give your epert opinion.

thanks.

Reason: