How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 65

remmy007
remmy007  

where are thou?

hello all,

it running into days now that i saw a new post here,are we tired of this thread or the market is not encouraging the system?

bubble,

i need you opinion on the eur/yen pair,it is ranging at the moment,but look like a reversal is building on the pair,if not we should have seen the break of 170.what do you think?

gbot
gbot  

no longer relevant

remmy007
remmy007  

thanks bubble,i really appreciate your timely response.

you are great!

Forex Lasers
Forex Lasers  

Too much random ranging recently for my liking.

remmy007
remmy007  

who can tell me exactly what is driving the fx market now.it appears that all technical analysis is more than ever before subject to the fundamentals especially the us dollar pairs.the market for few days now had to wait for one news release or the other to make a move to watever direction irrespective of whether the pair is at new high/low,or of the existence of a divergence,reversal candle or other retracement identifier.i am just tired of waiting for one news release to confirm a trading opportunity.

i need expert opinions.

gbot
gbot  

Reversal

no longer relevant

gbot
gbot  

no longer relevant

gbot
gbot  

space saving

gbot
gbot  

space saving

bubble:
As i wrote earlier cable was at 60 min support with the last two troughs on the 15 showing some divergence ,as price moved up past the last lower low and closed above, it was just a simple case of waiting for the retracement back to 9829 for our long entry to my target of 9865 for another 36 pips,bringing the total for today to over 200 pips ,this my friends is trading at its best. bubble

Thank you bubble for your pictures comments

You heped me much to look on trades