I need help please - Objects overlap each other in all graphics

I need help to fix the problem I have with the objects (Lines, rectangles, Fibonacci, trendline). When I draw an object on any chart, this object overlaps with other charts.

For example when I draw several lines in USTEC, these same lines appear in the BTC graph and other graphs, and I don't know what is causing this problem. The platform I use is MT5 and I have already tried to wipe data and uninstall and the problem persists. I would appreciate if someone can help me with this problem. Thank you 

roddiana766: I need help to fix the problem I have with the objects (Lines, rectangles, Fibonacci, trendline). When I draw an object on any chart, this object overlaps with other charts. For example when I draw several lines in USTEC, these same lines appear in the BTC graph and other graphs, and I don't know what is causing this problem. The platform I use is MT5 and I have already tried to wipe data and uninstall and the problem persists. I would appreciate if someone can help me with this problem. Thank you

That is probably happening because you are switching symbols on the same chart, instead of opening a new separate chart. Don't switch symbols on the same chart. Open a new chart for the other symbol.

Also, make sure you are not saving the objects in the default template. Make sure the default template is a clean one.

Your links do not work.

Either attach the image Attach the file
          Messages Editor

or (preferably) just insert the image. Insert the image
          Messages Editor

William Roeder #:

Your links do not work.

Either attach the image
          Messages Editor

or (preferably) just insert the image.
          Messages Editor

These are the files. When editing, it only allows me to insert links and videos, but the option to insert images does not appear. I know what you're suggesting so that the images can be seen more easily, but I don't know why that option doesn't appear. See how the editing options appear me.

Below, I'm going to attach the files of the screenshots of the graphs and the screenshot where you can see that the option to insert images doesn't appear.

Files:

Fernando Carreiro #:

That is probably happening because you are switching symbols on the same chart, instead of opening a new separate chart. Don't switch symbols on the same chart. Open a new chart for the other symbol.

Also, make sure you are not saving the objects in the default template. Make sure the default template is a clean one.

I understand what you mean and the problem could be that, that I am adding objects in the same graph. But... I've seen people who on MT4, on the same chart, change symbols and on this same chart, add many objects and don't have this same problem as me.

roddiana766 #: I understand what you mean and the problem could be that, that I am adding objects in the same graph. But... I've seen people who on MT4, on the same chart, change symbols and on this same chart, add many objects and don't have this same problem as me.

No, that is incorrect. If you add objects manually, they will persist when changing symbols or time-frame.

If the objects are added programmatically via an Indicator or an EA, then the code can be made to automatically delete them when the symbol or timeframe changes, but it only does that because it was programmed to do so.

When you do it manually, then you also have to manually delete them.

So, don't switch symbols. Have multiple charts for each symbol, and then just switch to another Chart by clicking on the tab at the bottom.

1. Now your (original) links are working. Next time, add your images to your post.
  2. I agree with Fernando, changing symbols does not delete objects. EAs and indicators should only delete objects they create. You wouldn't want your manual objects to be deleted if all you did was change timeframes.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You're right. Metatrader by default doesn't allow working with multi-symbol objects in one chart window, because it overlaps them. Thanks for your comment. Now I know that the ideal is to work with separate windows, one for each symbol.

William Roeder #:
  1. Now your (original) links are working. Next time, add your images to your post.
  2. I agree with Fernando, changing symbols does not delete objects. EAs and indicators should only delete objects they create. You wouldn't want your manual objects to be deleted if all you did was change timeframes.

Thank you for your comment and @Fernando Carreiro comment.

Before, I believed that objects could be automatically kept without discriminating the open chart window. Now I must work with separate windows for each symbol, to prevent the objects from overlapping each other.

But in the android-app that is not a problem, you can have many objects on the chart for a symbol and then choose to have them appearing only for that symbol. Why is there no such option for the Windows application?

takishan #: But in the android-app that is not a problem, you can have many objects on the chart for a symbol and then choose to have them appearing only for that symbol. Why is there no such option for the Windows application?

There is! It is called a "tab" for each chart. The desktop terminal allows both methods. The mobile app only allows one method since it does not have the "tabs".

Reason: