Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 12

Ais:

"... never a trading decision will be made by a single trader..."

"... no good PR, no good manager, no good marketing company, do you have a lawyer ?..."

Risk manager? ...

Ayrat, I mean the way the founder of the company speaks, how he answers questions, not about how things will actually happen there...

sever30:

Personally, I am interested in the question: risks of trader, his responsibility when working with your company?

he never got an answer to a simple question...

Andrei01:

If I understand correctly, Hotspotfx servers can be connected with the standard common protocol FIX, which can be connected to any application that has API access, which can also be a regular MT4 client.

MT4 is not FIX capable. In any case you need a bridge between it (or a server) and Hotspotfx. Plus, the terminal still needs somewhere to log in to, i.e. you need an MT4 server or its emulation.

Ruslion 02.12.2010 11:00
Risk manager ? ...

a compulsory position in the fund in every unit
!

wise:
MT4 does not know how to FIX. In any case, you need a bridge between it (or the server) and Hotspotfx. Plus, the terminal needs to log in somewhere else, i.e. you need an MT4 server or an emulation of it.
And MT4 must not be able to FIX. FIX works at OS level as an external DLL. The terminal can log in to any broker or not log in anywhere as MT4 trade flow is not used.

rustein:

Ayrat, I mean the way the founder of the company speaks and answers questions, not about how things will actually happen...

sever30:

Personally, I am interested in the question: What are the risks of the trader, his responsibility when working with your company?

he never got an answer to a simple question...

I have answered this question

the trader does not bear the risks of the fund

the risks are borne by the fund

as it organises work in such a way that the likelihood of trading error is minimal

Andrei01:
And MT4 is not supposed to be able to FIX. FIX works at OS level as an external DLL. The terminal can login to any broker or not login anywhere as the MT4 trade flow is not used.
I'm sure the terminal will throw up if you put it in such a pose. =)

wise:
I'm sure the terminal will throw up if you put it in that pose. =)
And the terminal has almost no load here - its only task is to get quotes and issue a command.

It's not the load that makes you sick, it's the pose. How can I send a quote stream to the terminal other than from the MT4 server? How can I send a trade order from the terminal to somewhere other than the server to which the terminal is logged in? I don't think you can. =)

Quotes are ordinary data. Can't data be transferred to the terminal? The same goes for trade orders.

Well, I could train a trade office...

Except why would I want to do that?

Mate, can you really offer anything more than freedom?))

Reason: