Learn to be a Scalper - page 26

On a second 5min chart I have these Indi's

Macd Alert

Setting at 21/100/21

On this put a 177 lwma LOW and a 177 lwma HIGH

This will show you the moves also, below 177 down and above 177 up.

Also use these as supp/res levels that produce bounces many times.

Also I have 2 separate multi symbol RSI

The first is at 7 and the 2nd at 14

I also have a this Sync candle indi

The settings are 30/10/10

This helps to see the blocks of movement, also good for where the trend is starting to change from Green up to a RED down.

Files:

marduk:
Doesn't that Snakeforce repaint?I've read it somewhere.Isn't that a problem?

Yes it does, but like I said, don't put any money on indicators, use them for the use they are good for.

If the snake is all down, then you know the moves are down, and the reversal are coming, if they start to change color on indi, then you know the power is stalling and possibly reversing.

Once you have screen time watching it, it will help. But don't just trust, LEARN and USE them.

Now we're talking.

Here I was, trying to be a good student by learning how to trade the price, and working my *ss off, and you had this arsenal all the way?

That's not fair!

K, price moved down nice, I watched the price back up to 21 ema on the 1m chart.

I target that doji area for exit.

Simple setup.

Stop at the 177 break

Files:

marduk:
Now we're talking.Here I was, trying to be a good student by learning how to trade the price, and working my *ss off, and you had this arsenal all the way?That's not fair!

Believe me, I have them on my chart, but I almost do not look at them anymore.

I love playing with indicators and messing with the concept of finding power movement, reversal, and range stuff.

If it helps you see the moves, great, it is more for me to see WHERE PRICE HAS been, once I know that, I will find where it is going.....

Keep it simple though, one more chart coming your way in a few.

I use the ultra trend on the HOUR only, settings is standard, but my levels are at 7 and 4, those are the breakout levels from my experience, watch for the colors are 0 yellow and 1 red.

If yellow is under RED, then short, and if yellow above RED then long trend.

Exit limit order on short, not even sure how many pips, was not even watching it, just took it and forgot it, that was a VERY PREDICTABLE MOVE, all the time.

TRUST YOUR TRADES.

That was a +10 pip limit WOOT. (2 lots still) GREEDY GREEDY

+20 pips total on a NO BRAINER

Files:
eu_1m_result.jpg  103 kb

Monarch:
Believe me, I have them on my chart, but I almost do not look at them anymore. I love playing with indicators and messing with the concept of finding power movement, reversal, and range stuff. If it helps you see the moves, great, it is more for me to see WHERE PRICE HAS been, once I know that, I will find where it is going..... Keep it simple though, one more chart coming your way in a few.

Ok, lately I've been trying to clean my charts of indicators, that's why i've found your thread really interesting. For now, guess I'll try this snakeforce, at least until I get used to identify the buy/sell pressure at the end of the moves.

Weekly Total

101 Wins 13 Losses
+597 pips (after spread and losses) (based on 1-10.00 lot size)

My weekly goal is 105 pips, which I have done for the past few years with no problem, this week I am shooting for 500 pips by Friday.

0 pips remain to WEEKLY GOAL

Reason: