Rsi Ea - page 12

EventHorizon:
Hi. I am using a nano-mt4 account at Alpari Russia (Trade with Alpari - Named "Forex Company of the Year" in 2012), and I can't get the EA to work. Live chat said the account was not ECN and instant execution. I have set it to non ECN account but still no go. It is a cent account.

I am using version 2.03.

Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

OK. I usually have the max risk set at 0.04 for a normal account. I set it to 0.004 and it worked. Except i think the trade is a bit big. Think I should have set it to 0.0004. That is add 00 becasue it is a cent account.

What errors are you getting in the experts tab of terminal?

mladen:
What errors are you getting in the experts tab of terminal?

Hi. I worked it out. Because it is a cent account I had to add two decimal places to the max risk I was using on a normal account.

Thanks for your reply.

EventHorizon:
Hi. I worked it out. Because it is a cent account I had to add two decimal places to the max risk I was using on a normal account. Thanks for your reply.

Good

Happy trading

Hi, I am using version 2.03.

I wonder if it is possible to add a feature where when the RSI triggers a trade, a pending order is put that will trigger if the position goes into drawdown. I find sometimes after taking the trade at the RSI setting, often the trade goes into drawdown. I have been trading half what I usually do and adding the pending order manually. But if it was automated in the EA, I could backtest it to see if it is better.

If it is possible it would add an exciting feature to the RSI trader.

Many thanks

i download RSI Power Maximum ea but it don't open trade. backtest is not problem but live test is problem. sorry for my english...

Hi guys.

I have collected a lot of RSI EAs from various parts of the interwebs and other forums - but still cannot find or program a really simple EA for RSI(2) system.

For those that are interested - you might like to try an accumulative or adapted RSI from Larry Connors called Connors RSI.

Attached mq4 for those wanting to try it out.

Im still trying to program an EA based on this RSI(2) technique - which is different from what most people are trying to use RSI for - i.e. im using it for quick swing trading at extremes - not Trend Following like the above EAs.

Ive got it in my head how to use it - if anyone is interested in programming it r modifying one of the above EAs let me know.

Cheers

connors_rsi.mq4

Files:

tampa:

Rsi power maximum EA

Rules??

Hi everyone!

I'm searching for a EA (based on RSI indicator) which buy and sell when RSI crosses it's moving average

SL & TP: 2 options: 1) opposite signal 2) Sl & Tp input in pips

In attached there is an image with points more or less because I must study better false signals, RSI period, etc... but the idea is that enter buy in a long windows (when RSI is above MA and vice-versa), I thought also entry with stoch signal....

I accept suggestions!! :-) 

Milko:

Hi everyone!

I'm searching for a EA (based on RSI indicator) which buy and sell when RSI crosses it's moving average. 

SL & TP: 2 options: 1) opposite signal 2) Sl & Tp input in pips

In attached there is an image with points more or less because I must study better false signals, RSI period, etc... but the idea is that enter buy in a long windows (when RSI is above MA and vice-versa), I thought also entry with stoch signal....

I accept suggestions!! :-) 

use some smooth rsi or rsx,with increasing smooth periods and decreasing rsi periods

Hi Mladen,

Please help  to fix "warning" when compile.

If you have time more, maybe can fix also martingale inside EA.

Martingale function is not running.

many thanks

Reason: