Rsi Ea - page 10

EventHorizon:
Sounds like good advice, thanks. My only thought (which I have no real idea about), is that the closed bar will come after the event that caused the rsi to fall, i.e, the price dip. And by the time the closed bar comes about on the hourly chart, the price might have moved way up, and I will be buying at a higher price than the bar=0.

Can anyone give any feedback on this question? Thanks.

EventHorizon:
Can anyone give any feedback on this question? Thanks.

EventHorizon

There is no cure for that iif you are using an open bar signal. As long as the bar is not closed any signal used on that bar can change (the only way to avoid it is to use open price - if the indicator allows that - but then that is almost sure not what you are looking for, since it is almost the same as using a signal on previous bar and using a close for price)

Rsi power maximum EA

Hi. Alpari Uk has changed from instant execution to market execution. This means that an instant order can't be placed with a stop loss or a take profit. I had been using the EA to buy off an RSI trigger, and add a take profit. IS there anyway to code the EA so it will still put in the take profit?

Many thanks.

Hmm. to answer my own question. it looks like the EA will still work on market execution, as in the history it puts the buy order on then modifies it with TP. Haven't tried it on the market account yet, still holding on to one instant execution account that I have left. I will try it.

EventHorizon:
Hmm. to answer my own question. it looks like the EA will still work on market execution, as in the history it puts the buy order on then modifies it with TP. Haven't tried it on the market account yet, still holding on to one instant execution account that I have left. I will try it.

EventHorizon

Which version exactly are you using?

mladen:
EventHorizon Which version exactly are you using?

version 2.03

EventHorizon:
version 2.03

EventHorizon

If EcnBroker parameter is set to true it should continue working as if nothing have changed at all. Anyway, here is a version that is u[dated to avoid those warning messages issued by the compiler : rsi_trader2.04.mq4

Same rules : keep the EcnBroker parameter set to true and there should be no problems with the new Alpari rules

Files:

Thanks very much for that. God news!

Hi mladen!

Is there a possibility to ad a bollinger band stop in the Rsi Trader 2?

close buy order if upper line is crossed and order is in profit

close sell order if lower line is crossed and order is in profit

regards

Thomas

Reason: