Elite indicators :) - page 708

This is another version of bb macd double this version is using rsi macd double from Mladen, this one is the same as the last except for the rsi of macd double.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
Zero lag macd - arrows, alerts and multi time frame made new metatrader 4 compatible : zerolag_macd_-_alerts_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

An alert of zero level crossing would be of great use if is not too difficult to implement.

Thank you in advance for considering.

rowish:
An alert of zero level crossing would be of great use if is not too difficult to implement. Thank you in advance for considering.

rowish

That indicator has 3 alerting modes (depending on AlertsArrowsOn parameter) :
0 - when osma crosses 0 (so, when macd crosses signal line)

1 - when macd crosses 0

2 - when signal line crosses 0

Updated macd double - averages : macd_double_-_averages_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here :

PS: as a reminder - averages used are the following :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

MACD double averages

Even though, by definition, MACD is a difference of two EMAs, decided to see what will happen with the MACD double if it uses some of the oter types of averages/smoothing. So, this version can chose between the 20 types of averages. It needs experimenting with averages types (some are better for trending and some for scalping)

Possible averages types are :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

Updated and upgraded absolute strength of averages : absolutestrength_of_averages_mtf_2.02_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

PS: the "upgrade" part refers to a fact that it has all the usual newest average types now (the 20 types of averages)

David

Here you go

traderdp:
mladen,

I tested it out and it works great!! Thank you so much. Only difficulty is that adding the histo creates more difficulty visually seeing everything clearly for me. Is there any other way to display the change in distance?? If not, would it be possible to add change of directions to show up move increase distance as rising up above 0 line and up move decrease distance as dropping down and still always above 0 line, and therefore down move increase distance as below 0 line and dropping down more and down move decrease distance as always below 0 line and rising up. Perhaps that would help. I don't know,

thanks once again. have a great weekend.

traderdp

David

Mladen

You guys have been very busy & again thanks for all the nmc updates.

As you maybe aware I use offline charts which sometimes can be back tested. My predicament, Is there a code snip that I could add to the attached indicator to add the Long val & short val to determine the profit or loss to a certain "max bars"?? I'm going to be a little redundant :

1. use the Long val as the close of the short trade & as the start of the long trade.

2. use the Short val as the close of the Long trade & as the start of the Short trade

3. print the active total on the chart

or do I need a separate indic to do the above somewhat like my sqConsecutivecandle indicator??

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

You guys have been very busy & again thanks for all the nmc updates.

As you maybe aware I use offline charts which sometimes can be back tested. My predicament, Is there a code snip that I could add to the attached indicator to add the Long val & short val to determine the profit or loss to a certain "max bars"?? I'm going to be a little redundant :

1. use the Long val as the close of the short trade & as the start of the long trade.

2. use the Short val as the close of the Long trade & as the start of the Short trade

3. print the active total on the chart

or do I need a separate indic to do the above somewhat like my sqConsecutivecandle indicator??

Thanks

Ray

Ray

I am not aware of such a code snippet that could do that (the main problem is not knowing when exactly the trend changes - not the bar, but the price)

mladen:
Ray I am not aware of such a code snippet that could do that (the main problem is not knowing when exactly the trend changes - not the bar, but the price)

I saw it once on an indicator but can't seem to find it now.

Thanks for the quick response

Ray

Reason: