Rsi Ea - page 2

'marko Thank u very much, i did, but it is not working in all. Can by there some more false? Maybe we have to ask the Walfe what wrong in all. Many thanks for help. Marko

Marko, what exactly is not working?

Do you receive any error messages while compiling the RSI_Trader.mq4 file?

In which folder did you save the functions.mqh file?

HerbertH:
- Rename the existing functions.mq4 file in your experts\include folder to functions.mqh - Compile the RSI_Trader.mq4 file like you did before.

Thank U so much, it's working now

HerbertH:
- Rename the existing functions.mq4 file in your experts\include folder to functions.mqh - Compile the RSI_Trader.mq4 file like you did before.

Thank you HerbertH for explaining how to make that file work better than I did, I appreciate that. That EA can work well sometimes, I'm really liking the RSI as an entry trigger. I've been looking for other combinations to increase the entry filter. Any good ideas? RSI seems to work better at determining long order entries.

HerbertH:
Marko, what exactly is not working?

Do you receive any error messages while compiling the RSI_Trader.mq4 file?

In which folder did you save the functions.mqh file?

Thank u, i just change in code of RSI-TRADER include Function.mqh on .mq4 and is working. So easy.

Tx, Marko

Entry filter

wolfe:
Thank you HerbertH for explaining how to make that file work better than I did, I appreciate that. That EA can work well sometimes, I'm really liking the RSI as an entry trigger. I've been looking for other combinations to increase the entry filter. Any good ideas? RSI seems to work better at determining long order entries.

Maybe a multiple TimeFrame check will help.

On the quick test I made with this EA, it failed during temporary breakouts, which may have been prevented when the trend on the higher TF was checked first.

Unfortunately we always be looking in the rearview mirror, not knowing what trendchange will come next....

Regards,

Herbert

my EA

Hi, i would to share with my EA. It's not so great, cause i was not able to program in exit on oposite signal and multi order past price gap, but enters has very nice by forward testing. Mayby someone can me - as teache how to do it and then i can do some better settings or filters with other indic. or just by forward testing. I hope, will helpfull for someone here and help.

PS : do know someone how are program steps to get exit on supersignals?

Marko

Files:

'marko Hi, i would to share with my EA. It's not so great, cause i was not able to program in exit on oposite signal and multi order past price gap, but enters has very nice by forward testing. Mayby someone can me - as teache how to do it and then i can do some better settings or filters with other indic. or just by forward testing. I hope, will helpfull for someone here and help.

PS : do know someone how are program steps to get exit on supersignals?

Marko

Are you sure this is your EA, because it looks to me the SRDC 15 minute method expert from OrangeRoshan on the ForexFactory forum.

Not worth changing this, because it's a method on it's own.

Supersignals is a "painting the past" indicator. Nice to view where you could have taken your entry and exits, but will be of little value when used inside an EA.

If you are new to coding and want to learn howto create your own EA's, indicators or scripts, I would recommend visiting:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172885

Good luck.

HerbertH:
Are you sure this is your EA, because it looks to me the SRDC 15 minute method expert from OrangeRoshan on the ForexFactory forum.

Not worth changing this, because it's a method on it's own.

Supersignals is a "painting the past" indicator. Nice to view where you could have taken your entry and exits, but will be of little value when used inside an EA.

If you are new to coding and want to learn howto create your own EA's, indicators or scripts, I would recommend visiting:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172885

Good luck.

I mean, i change some parts of logic for enter trade in and it has nice enters on small TF, but is missing exit. Generaly i did't know from where is, but a lot EAs after some changes are not EAs were before. That i mean. Is working by diferent enters. Code all EA is lot of learn and long way for me. Thanks for link. Thanks for information about sup.signals ind. Hope, you stay to help and used informations by us [log years newbe]. Thanks

Marko

simple expert ....

it is really strange......

i looked for simple expert in every forum ....but i didn't find it....it is supposed to be available....because it is working on the famous indicator"rsi".... i always trade on daily frame....this type of trading don't need to an expert....but i decided also to try trading intraday frames in the direction of my daily trades which is 90% accurate approximately...

my rsi expert is doing nothing more than:

1- open buy or sell" variable" when rsi touch certain level "variable" then returnto another level"variable"ex: touch 80 then closed under 70" or 20 and 30 levels...

2-stoploss is 50"variable" target is100"variable"

3- number of opened trades is "variable" ..."to let expert ride wild trends if i decided to do that"...

not more...

if any one want something as compensation for his efforts...i can supply him with many pics of paris hilton " kidding" .....or 60 pages of hard -collected trading rules of famous traders....you can choose

waleed9091:
it is really strange......

i looked for simple expert in every forum ....but i didn't find it....it is supposed to be available....because it is working on the famous indicator"rsi".... i always trade on daily frame....this type of trading don't need to an expert....but i decided also to try trading intraday frames in the direction of my daily trades which is 90% accurate approximately...

my rsi expert is doing nothing more than:

1- open buy or sell" variable" when rsi touch certain level "variable" then returnto another level"variable"ex: touch 80 then closed under 70" or 20 and 30 levels...

2-stoploss is 50"variable" target is100"variable"

3- number of opened trades is "variable" ..."to let expert ride wild trends if i decided to do that"...

not more...

if any one want something as compensation for his efforts...i can supply him with many pics of paris hilton " kidding" .....or 60 pages of hard -collected trading rules of famous traders....you can choose

Maybe this EA?

Reason: