Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 38

PierreG:
I believe trading with volumes is the best trading strategy.

It's a really easy indicator to interpretate at it has signals. Before i buy it i read their trading blog for a while and read their facebook page. Then i downloaded the Demo and after i found it interesting i bought it and, until now, i'm very satisfied.
What did you buy where? And which FB-page?

Two interesting volume indicators that I haven't yet found.

Does anyone have it? Please share to us.

Thanks in advance. 

pati9191:

Thanks in advance. 

If you take a closer look, you shall see that all those vertical lines are drawn by hand - and that a whole bunch of "signals" is simply left out. If all the "signals" were on the chart, I doubt that iy would be "interesting".

In any case, "signals" are drawn using only the lower indicator. Upper indicator is there just for the show

mladen:

If you take a closer look, you shall see that all those vertical lines are drawn by hand - and that a whole bunch of "signals" is simply left out. If all the "signals" were on the chart, I doubt that iy would be "interesting".

In any case, "signals" are drawn using only the lower indicator. Upper indicator is there just for the show

It means those are just for fun? Ohh I didn't realize it.

pati9191:

It means those are just for fun? Ohh I didn't realize it.

Check how many times the level of COLSVolume was broken and the signal was ignored. So, either it was drawn by hand or it repaints like hell. No other explanation

pati9191:

Thanks in advance. 

Those are handpick signals

Enhanced volume

poster:

Enhanced volume

Nice one mate. Could you kindly tell us what the colours of the Volume bars represent?
Cheers.

Found this article about tick volumes in forex for the skeptics ... Tick volumes in forex
Reason: