Files:
ev.gif  31 kb

Hello! My most interesting indicator =) Vertex - tool's 15 / 1000

vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Files:

kostumer27:
Hello! My most interesting indicator =) Vertex - tool's 15 / 1000

vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Why did you post the same thing all over the forum?

he wants to persuade himself that he came into possession of the....Holy Grail

In the last 2 months I went through more than 1,000 indikator's, mainly from this forum .. and this one, I was pleased.

Let it be as it is useful reminder of this. But this is not selfishness))

Here's a link to my last selection:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177914/page10

Аfter achieving a result in 1440% for the week of 60 transactions without subsidence, using fixed stoploss (using Stochastic with signal line)), Zup few version's and fibo). Then there was the year of pause. Due to worsening volatility I decided to abandon the Zup. I had to look for new solutions.

I just share my personal experience and expect that someone will find a worthy addition - that's all))

In plans the process automation.

How do you think my assembly could be automated. And what methods would you recommend? Is it possible to apply the neural network, or it can be an automated advisor?

kostumer27:
Hello! My most interesting indicator =) Vertex - tool's 15 / 1000 vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

sorry broham, extreamly late, pretty much worthless

metal30:
sorry broham, extreamly late, pretty much worthless

Dear metal30, now if you don't request me more exact tool - I ask a moderator delete your message ;b ))))))

Hubert Senters Climactic Volume

hubert_senters_climactic_volume.ex4

doubleR85:
Thanks for the source of the code but "Mrtools" already helped me out in the other thread. Even with the code I'm still not competent enough to change it. Thanks again though!

Hi doubleR85,

I have been trading with the better volume indicator for years now and love it. I recently stumbled upon the BetterVolume Chart bars indi which is great - but I too think a version where the candle body only is painted would be very beneficial. I saw you asked the same question and you mention MrTools helped you achieve this. Could you please share your version of the painted candle body bettervolume with me? I would be very grateful.

Kind Regards

Ben