Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 33

Volume with alert number level not moving average

Hello all, I'm looking for a volume indicator that alerts via email when a certain volume level is crossed. For example on the 60 min chart alert set at 1000, when 1000 is crossed it alerts. I've search and Im sure its out there just not wording my requests correctly.

Thanks, D

im a retard i just found it a few pages back!

thanks guys

mrtools:
Amsteronline, have this one it's a little different that the one you posted but it has the increasing/decreasing volume alerts with adjustable levels.

Actually the alerts do not work at all

societygangrape:

Read your post. Downloaded the indicator. Attached it to the chart. And this is what I got (the most recent alert, at the top of the alerts list) :

Files:

mladen:
Read your post. Downloaded the indicator. Attached it to the chart. And this is what I got (the most recent alert, at the top of the alerts list) :

What is the point of the minimum level? It only signals if its over the max level.

societygangrape:
What is the point of the minimum level? It only signals if its over the max level.

No idea why it is made to alert on minimal level.

My answer was to to this original post of yours :

societygangrape:

societygangrape:

PS: depending on settings you will get something like this too :

It is alerting for high volume the first time when the volume was bellow low volume and then it crosses the high volume.

All the best

Files:
high.gif  67 kb

societygangrape:

Working for me as well!

Files:
bv_alerts.png  72 kb

Works for me too

How about a proper volume profile divisible by pips or pipettes. I can seem to find one anywhere. I have a tpo and market profile but cant seem to find one based on price and volume only? Anyone have this?

Reason: