New EA based on the !xMeter - page 18

waltini:
To assist with optimising would it be possible to have the output of the indicator appear as a line or lines? (separate window).

My coding skills doesn't allow me to make it for this indicator. Some good coders here can try ...

FerruFx

Thread gone a bit quiet?

I have been busy backtesting over the weekend. I will now commence forward testing to try and replicate these fantastic results.

Test done using alpari data on a dedicated offline SBFX demo.

Backtest knockers please line up here!

Backtest knockers please line up

waltini:
I have been busy backtesting over the weekend. I will now commence forward testing to try and replicate these fantastic results.

Test done using alpari data on a dedicated offline SBFX demo.

Backtest knockers please line up here!

Yes, this is one of the best, I'll be the last to line up!

Would very much like to see who's going to win the race: Eur vs Gbp

What version of EA?

Hi Waltini

I would like to forward test as well. What version of the EA are you using?

This one...

This one. Can only be used on GBPUSD. Any timeframe.

Files:

MoneyManagement ==false!

Please note moneymanagement option is false.

Under no circumstances change this true, it will be very dangerous for your employer!

He He,

Thanx Waltini for your quick response.

Waltini,

did the EA open any positions on your platform today? My broker is MIG so our data will differ, but it should be more or less the same. GBPUSD has been range bound most of the day so a good EA wouldn't have opened a position, but I'm just checking that there is nothing wrong on my side (I'm using 1H charts).

Buy open!

I have one buy open on gbpusd at 1900 gmt 11 june. Current !xmeter reading

gbp 6.5 and usd 3.0. Interbank demo. Gbpusd may be rangebound but remember it is comparing gbp to a whole basket of currencies.

Hi Waltini

Thanks, I have an open trade on the 21:00 bar (GMT +2), do everything seems to be in order. I'm running optimisation on EURUSD, will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for all the help.

Reason: