New EA based on the !xMeter - page 24

Who can make xMeter that it opened warrants aside stronger currency when the difference between two currencies reaches the certain value. An example: EURUSD we establish a difference on 2,5. If EUR=5.2 USD=2.7 EUR-USD=2.5-> buy the Example: EURUSD we establish a difference 1,9. If EUR=6 USD=4,1 EUR-USD=1.9-> buy the Example: EURUSD we establish a difference on 2,1. If EUR=2.3 USD=4.4 EUR-USD =-2.1-> sell

barnix:
Template for iFFT_!xMeter volumes

How's everyone doing using these things?

Does this open orders yet? Some traders refer to your EA as if the problem was solved...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177085

Michel:
This version seems to be baktestable, but doesn't open any order.... It needs to have an history in D1 for all 12 pairs.

barnix:
iFFT_!xMeter_MultiPair_Trader

Thanks barnix! I'll put it to test

barnix I get this when compiling. Is it ok?

Files:
compile.jpg  118 kb

No errors in it seems ok,

Only redundant Methods(which are not used) are stripped away in the compiled file.

That is just what it means these warnings.

But i don't now if they are needed for the EA. (calculating stuff).

Regards

Gerry

Yes It's OK.

InTrance:
barnix I get this when compiling. Is it ok?

Vinsant:
Who can make xMeter that it opened warrants aside stronger currency when the difference between two currencies reaches the certain value. An example: EURUSD we establish a difference on 2,5. If EUR=5.2 USD=2.7 EUR-USD=2.5-> buy the Example: EURUSD we establish a difference 1,9. If EUR=6 USD=4,1 EUR-USD=1.9-> buy the Example: EURUSD we establish a difference on 2,1. If EUR=2.3 USD=4.4 EUR-USD =-2.1-> sell

It is easy to do, look in the code for eur>high_level && usd=2.1 for buy etc...

help please

can someone edit the code for the indicator to just show gbp and usd. i only trade that pair, and it seems it would be easier for me to read that way. if you can help please let me know. thanks, michael

FerruFX though I do not understand the procedure language But thank you for your offering Hope to have an opportunity to use your EA in my true account

Reason: