New EA based on the !xMeter - page 7

goldenchau:

The currency strength level remain unchange, the EA trigger another trade immediately another SELL order EURJPY with a lower TP. This move made the first close order TP meaningless but lossing spread.

Let's think about the exit criteria, so that the EA will not jump into another trade in the same direction immediately.

e.g.

price >= TP AND

!(JPY >= Highlevel-0.5 AND EUR <= Lowlevel+0.5)

In case of a strong trend, the better choice is to re-enter. If the Meter shows the same high and low when close, why not re-enter because of the trend?

FerruFx:
In case of a strong trend, the better choice is to re-enter. If the Meter shows the same high and low when close, why not re-enter because of the trend?

I just think to keep the first order open instead of open another one save spread. In additional, the chance for the second order SL will be very high because the trend will change finally.

my idea is instead of close the order at TP, why not earn few pips if the trend is still strong, and secure profit at TP level.

Keep the order open when >= TP and Trend Strong

(and other Order will not trigger immediately)

Exit when > TP and Trend is less strong

(Secure profit at TP)

goldenchau:
I just think to keep the first order open instead of open another one save spread. In additional, the chance for the second order SL will be very high because the trend will change finally.

my idea is instead of close the order at TP, why not earn few pips if the trend is still strong, and secure profit at TP level.

Keep the order open when >= TP and Trend Strong

(and other Order will not trigger immediately)

Exit when > TP and Trend is less strong

(Secure profit at TP)

Yes like this i understand. I have to thinking if my coding skills allow me to do this!

FerruFx:
Yes like this i understand. I have to thinking if my coding skills allow me to do this!

Hehe, Yea, it is difficult for newbie like me too,

the logic need to review and modify the order TP according to Trend. Hope some expert in this forum can help.

Here is the new version! What's new?

With this MultiPairs version you can trade 12 pairs at the same time, on one chart: attach the EA on a chart (it doesn't matter which pair and TF), set the parameters and go!

The settings: you can choose the pairs you want to trade by true/false (1 to 12 pairs), for each pairs you can set the tp, sl, maxspread and high/low level.

The lot size management is the same that the one pair version. Just set the number of pairs you want to trade. So, the risk will be divide to these pairs.

It's the 1st MultiPairs version. Later this week, i'll post a new one with the optional filter we talk about in some posts above.

WARNING: before choose some pairs, be sure that these pairs exist in your broker terminal. (eg. my brooker doesn't provide the GBPCHF and EURAUD on demo ... only live account). Just set it/them to false.

Thanks for your feedback.

FerruFx

UPDATE: version modified by goldenchau post #62

goldenchau:
When the EA load up, it trigger order because of the currency index doesn't load up yet, I added somthing like this to avoid wild fire! EUR_USD == true && eur >= HighLevel_EURUSD && usd <= LowLevel_EURUSD && eur > 0 && usd > 0

Thanks!

I updated my post #59 with this version

FerruFx

why error opening sell order 4106

FerruFx:

I gave it a try,

function ManageOpenOrder is added.

TP in Original Order * 100 (Put high TP in original order)

*I change the TakeProfit_EURJPY = 2.0 for testing (Please change it back to value for your favour)

appk:
why error opening sell order 4106

4106 Unknown symbol.

Check if all the pairs you put to "true" are available in your trade platform.

FerruFx

goldenchau:
I gave it a try,

function ManageOpenOrder is added.

TP in Original Order * 100 (Put high TP in original order)

*I change the TakeProfit_EURJPY = 2.0 for testing (Please change it back to value for your favour)

Thanks for this!

Just for see if i understand: with your setting (*100 the original TP and 2 the TP), if the price (ie. bid for long) is >= 2 AND the actual levels (high OR low) become < to one of our predefined levels ... then CLOSE.

Right?

Reason: