New EA based on the !xMeter - page 13

!xMeter

FerruFx:
If you have some rules for entry and exit, it will help me a lot for understand what you want exactly. Thanks.

Give me some time and I will come up with something for you FerruFx. I do not want to commit myself time-wise, though.

Thank you for all your input sofar.

EbenB:
Give me some time and I will come up with something for you FerruFx.

Great thanks!

FerruFx:
Yes, let me thinking about this ...

can we try to use %R to find the how to opening order

%R(21) >-20 or <-80 use Reverse to open order ,other time use normal version to open order

Ferrufx,

The xmeter multipair trader EA bugs still there. Everytime I restart the EA its keep on opening sell trade for GJ pair as 1st trade. Believe it or not, out of 10 trade by this bugs, i get 8 win trade.

Hope, the new version could be improve with trailing stop setting.

Why would someone use this on more than one pair since if it's wrong at one there is a good chance that it will be wrong on other pairs also.

As for martingale, I'm thinking to use money management and change lots in the EA after every loss. I guess this could be automated but it's not the standard 10point3 logic. But I would like to see how many bad trades in a row it can generate to have an idea of what to expect. More than 5 for example is unacceptable to me ( I have seen strategies with 6-8 losses in a row max).

Regards

Hi:

I decided to go forward with testing.

Here is the result from 5-28-09 to 5-29-07.

As I have more closing positions, I will tried to post it here.

Amongst all profits, only 1 came from reverse, and all others were from regular EA. I set up for 7 pairs, but never opened all 7 pairs. (Max opened at any one given time were about 5)

I set my SL =0 since EA for multiple doesn't have trailing, so I couldn't use trailing. Lot size = 1 mini. TP = 15 pips to 25 pips depend on the currencies. Max margin used were approx 200.00-250.00.

Files:
ixmeter5-29.jpg  99 kb

Which EA

Hi,

Your results are very good with this new EA. Could you tell me which post is the EA that you are testing? There are many in the thread.

Thanks.

Eureka

Hi:

(!xMeter_Multipair_trader EA)

I would like to switch with trailing version when it is available, but meanwhile, I am using the one from posting#1. I think thread#1 is updated recently.

Eureka:
Hi,

Your results are very good with this new EA. Could you tell me which post is the EA that you are testing? There are many in the thread.

Thanks.

Eureka

Thank you very much.

Question For Someone Testing This

I was going to make a change to the EA, so I right clicked on the chart that the EA appeared on, but when I click on Properities from the drop down menu, nothing happens. The only way to make changes is to Remove the EA and start over. At least that's what I'm finding. Anyone else having problems with this issue?

Reason: