OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 11

Dax stop

Traderlarry:
WHC is Waterhouse Capital, a Russian broker. I use their MT4 platform, too. It has the major indices you want.

Download link of the software : http://www.metaquotes.net/files/whc/whc4setup.exe

website: http://www.whcapital.ru/ ( everything in Russian !!)

Hi Traderlarry i am trying to put a stop loss in of 15 ticks on the DAX mt4 platform but it will not let me i am useing the /demo account with lot size of 0.10 any ideas from you or anybody please.

With many thanks

David -T

High probability set ups for usd cad ?

Do they just come in the U S sessions?

High probability trades on Dax come in the afternoon when U S is open?

The dax follows the S and P and Nasdaq and Dow

David-T:
Traderlarry and Arctic4x thank you i have downloaded the platform have any of you used them in live trading how are they as broker or do you use someone different to put the trades through and just use them for charting?

With many thanks

David-T

David,

I have been using them just for charting the futures markets after I canceled my Esignal subscription. I don't know anything about WHC as a broker, but I would feel much more safe with a US/Canada based broker.

David-T:
Hi Traderlarry i am trying to put a stop loss in of 15 ticks on the DAX mt4 platform but it will not let me i am useing the /demo account with lot size of 0.10 any ideas from you or anybody please.

With many thanks

David -T

Sorry, I have no idea, I assume it's because you are trying to trade FDAX with 0.1 lot size...try it with a full lot size again

David-T:
Traderlarry and Arctic4x thank you i have downloaded the platform have any of you used them in live trading how are they as broker or do you use someone different to put the trades through and just use them for charting?

With many thanks

David-T

Hi David.

I have not used them as a broker. I don't think i would have trusted them with a lot of money but that is just me. I have no good reason not to trust them.

I just feel safer with a bigger and more well known broker. I don't have a "safe" feeling with russian unknown brokers and i have the same "bad" feeling about most MT4 brokers.

I have just used them for charting on demo and they are not very stabile. Maybe the charting is more stabile on the live acc... i don't know..

Arctic4x

using the oilfxpro support and resistance strategy.A support or resistance must be established in the previous session.Sell if previous resistance revisited and buy if previous support is revisited

Today the profits on cable over 100 pips using support and resistance lines

Using support and resistance strategy to catch trends and re-enter trending days

Broken support entry

Cable DID NOT move 100 pips TODAY - 6/11/2007

El Cid,

Your INFO is incorrect. CABLE did NOT move 100 pips TODAY as you say. Please be sure to provide the correct DATES when you make such statements. The 100 pip move was last week Friday, NOT today.

While your system looks sound, the number of false signals are often misleading. You are reporting data AFTER THE FACT.

COTtrader

"Ken"

Reason: