FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 54

Defiler:
Thanks for your help, fxFox!

Can you show me your MetaTrader4 desktop screen with T_S_R ? I heard there are some versions of T_S_R and may be I am using old version of indicators. Thanks a lot.

Defiler

Hi Defiler,

sorry to answer that late, but was not online since then.

See the attachted screen. Put all needed indicators in the expert/indicators folder of Metatrader. Files should be compiled after a restart of MT4 automatically. If there are errors you find an log-file named equal as the indicator in the indicators folder. For manual compilation open indicator in MQL-Editor and user compile-function there.

Hope that helps.

Files:

fxFox:
Hi Defiler,

sorry to answer that late, but was not online since then.

See the attachted screen. Put all needed indicators in the expert/indicators folder of Metatrader. Files should be compiled after a restart of MT4 automatically. If there are errors you find an log-file named equal as the indicator in the indicators folder. For manual compilation open indicator in MQL-Editor and user compile-function there.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the screenshot. I try your advice about mistakes, but it can`t help me. Can you share for me two indicators (''cam_L2_L5_Historical'' & ''cam_H2_H5_Historical''). May be it help me. Big thanks for advance.

Defiler

Defiler:
Thanks for the screenshot. I try your advice about mistakes, but it can`t help me. Can you share for me two indicators (''cam_L2_L5_Historical'' & ''cam_H2_H5_Historical''). May be it help me. Big thanks for advance. Defiler

Hi

Don't worry to much about the cam lines. They are not very important for the method and not important at all for learning to trade TSR.

But if you feel you must have them just download some other camarilla indicator to give you the lines.

I am sure you can find some here on this forum or maybe look at this site:

MT4_Indicators

I think there are some different camarilla indicators there

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
Hi

Don't worry to much about the cam lines. They are not very important for the method and not important at all for learning to trade TSR.

But if you feel you must have them just download some other camarilla indicator to give you the lines.

I am sure you can find some here on this forum or maybe look at this site:

MT4_Indicators

I think there are some different camarilla indicators there

Arctic4x

Thanks a lot. I`m learning this method & I`m loving it. After I finished learning I`ll trade iGoR's method on my real account. How do you think how many people already use this trade method on their real accounts ? Are you one of them ?

Regards,

Defiler

Igor,

I don't mean to sound negative in any way, but when I have time I will watch your 6 hours video and summarize it in a word or pdf document. You have excellent ideas. Your settings of thersi step v2 indicator are very good. I can also suggest some exit techniques and post a fibo s/r indicator, if you dont find this offensive.

Regards,

Mpower

mpower:
Igor,

I don't mean to sound negative in any way, but when I have time I will watch your 6 hours video and summarize it in a word or pdf document. You have excellent ideas. Your settings of thersi step v2 indicator are very good. I can also suggest some exit techniques and post a fibo s/r indicator, if you dont find this offensive.

Regards,

Mpower

MPower

iGor is a good guy and a good teacher and he teaches a lot of good things.He has his own style and every trader have their own styles.

Just be thankful there are some good people around

Regards

El cid

El Cid,

I think this was redundant, as this very same post is

Arctic4x,

please, have you record webinar 100% mechanical system?

I do not find this file. Exists?

Thank

frantacech:
Arctic4x,

please, have you record webinar 100% mechanical system?

I do not find this file. Exists?

Thank

TSR1H_Mechanical.rar

Thank you very much!

Reason: