Trade Assistant - page 2

Template

Hi nittany1,

Thanks for the indicator. say I really like your template with all they other indicators. Could you provide us with your template and indicators? I see you are testing it on mini account how's your progress?

Thanks man

tangocash:
Hi nittany1,

Thanks for the indicator. say I really like your template with all they other indicators. Could you provide us with your template and indicators? I see you are testing it on mini account how's your progress?

Thanks man

Here is the template. I wrote two of the indicators, ToR and TA and the other ones I grabbed from various places on the forums.

Files:

Thanks nittany1 for the great programming effort. Always quality stuff.

Nice indicators!

Will you please share with us how to get entry and take profit? Thanks!

nittany1:
Here is the template. I wrote two of the indicators, ToR and TA and the other ones I grabbed from various places on the forums.

nice at your TA indicator...

looks great's...thankz bro:D

im going to attach at my charting...

wow... good job bro

Thanks

Thanks nittany1

extremelly usefull...

few question...

1) when I modify the setup of the Sto the chart disappear

2) how can I add a MACD?

3) you chart shows the Spread and ADX, how can I do that?

best regards

dohemi

dohemi:
Thanks nittany1

extremelly usefull...

few question...

1) when I modify the setup of the Sto the chart disappear

2) how can I add a MACD?

3) you chart shows the Spread and ADX, how can I do that?

best regards

dohemi

Actually I'm writing a new indicator this weekend that will include MACD and two moving averages. I'm curious to see what happens on multiple timeframes, the setup is going to be similar to TA.

Question #3, that is another indicator I wrote called ToR. I've released several versions, I think I used 1.12 in that screenshot. Download the source code here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

nittany1:
Here is a new indicator I threw together this weekend. This is the beginning, I'm going to add more indicators to this one as I go along.

Basically, this indicator gives buy and sell signals on multiple timeframes based upon stochastics and RSI. I was going to wait until I posted this one but even in it's current form I think it will be useful.

I added CCI both entry and trend to the indicator. The current version with this feature is 1.14, check it out.

NOTE: there was a bug in 1.11, delete it and use 1.12 instead (or 1.14) thanks.

Best of luck on all your trades!

- nittany1

Are you going to post the new one yet? (Daily time frame added plus or minus the 1 minute data)

Hi friend.

You are doing great buddy, can i ask for a little help.

Can you please add code to this indicator , so that it can show levels in the input, the levels that we can add like in normal moving averages which comes ny default with MT4 terminal.

The moving average.Mq4 , when loaded , allows us to add some levels.

I want the hma to allow me to add some levels just like normal Ma.

Hope some one can code this .

Thanks in advance

Files:

I'll get back to indicators in a little bit, maybe over the weekend. I'm working on a trend range trader EA right now.

Reason: