Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 6

mikejody:
Right, I understand that EAs require ticks in order to operate, the problem I am seeing is that the actual profit and loss depends upon ticks also, right? The actual profit I am seeing right now is jumping from about $240.00 to $265.00 to $280.00 and then back down to $250.00. This movement can only happen based upon tick movements of the 3 currencies I am watching, right? Meanwhile the text from the EA stays at $212.00 during all of this movement, and then after a few minutes it will change. Since the actual profit/loss and the text information for the EA are both based upon tick movement, why don't they move together?

The profit/loss of the EA is based solely on the ticks for the currency to which it is applied. If you have EURSUD, GBPUSD, and AUDUSD being monitored, and you are running Swiss Army on EURUSD, it doesn't matter how much movement there is on the other two, the text and data will only update when the EURUSD gets another tick.

OK I understand now, so should I run the EA on both pairs I am watching, as both make up the needed percentage in order to close?

ryanklefas:
The profit/loss of the EA is based solely on the ticks for the currency to which it is applied. If you have EURSUD, GBPUSD, and AUDUSD being monitored, and you are running Swiss Army on EURUSD, it doesn't matter how much movement there is on the other two, the text and data will only update when the EURUSD gets another tick.

mikejody:
OK I understand now, so should I run the EA on both pairs I am watching, as both make up the needed percentage in order to close?

Right. The second copy of Swiss Army will make up for any delays of the first and they will not interfere with each other. Just give them the same settings and the problem will be no more.

With this EA, I can set the COND_MaxProfit_Dollar to TRUE, and when all open trades reached a profit set under the MaxProfit_Dollar value of $100, it will close all trades if that happens, right?

Simulteanously, in just one chart, can I also set the COND_MaxLoss_Dollar to TRUE also? So when all open trades reached a loss set under the MaxLoss_Dollar value of $100, it will close all trades if that happens too, right?

I mean in just one EA, in just one chart?

Pinggarcia:
With this EA, I can set the COND_MaxProfit_Dollar to TRUE, and when all open trades reached a profit set under the MaxProfit_Dollar value of $100, it will close all trades if that happens, right?

Simulteanously, in just one chart, can I also set the COND_MaxLoss_Dollar to TRUE also? So when all open trades reached a loss set under the MaxLoss_Dollar value of $100, it will close all trades if that happens too, right?

I mean in just one EA, in just one chart?

Yes. Selected actions will occur when ANY of your conditions have been met.

I dont konw how to set ea

appk:
I dont konw how to set ea

Ok. What were you looking for it to do?

that's a great EA !

Lots and lots of settings to profit from hardly earn pips but lots of settings means lots of fine tuning because each pair reacts differently.

Thanks a lot

I just posted the EA on Forex Factory (hope you don't mind Ryan), for a guy looking for a simple close on profit EA. He was obviously on cloud nine when he saw this bad boy .

this is great

thanks for this great EA.

I use it on all of my charts.

I've bookmarked this thread to check latest version.

Thanks

Reason: