Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 3

New version 1.35 available.

Account Balance or Equity?

Hi Ryan,

Great EA, thank you.

I am wondering if you can set this to close all orders by equity. I'm thinking it closes them now when your account balance reaches the stated objective, right? Is there a way to make it close them when equity reaches a certain balance?

Thank you again,

Mike

mikejody:
Hi Ryan,

Great EA, thank you.

I am wondering if you can set this to close all orders by equity. I'm thinking it closes them now when your account balance reaches the stated objective, right? Is there a way to make it close them when equity reaches a certain balance?

Thank you again,

Mike

All closeout options are based on equity. If you want it to close trades when a certain amount of profit (in equity) is reached, you have three options available: dollar, pips, or percentage profit (and same for loss). Once an order is closed, then it will register on your account balance.

Thanks!

Ryan,

Thanks for posting the EA.

I've been using it for several days on an FFS demo (lots of open and pending trades), very versatile and very handy.

Ryan,

Very grateful for this EA.

Guys, one quick question; all I want to do is have every order close when I reach 2% equity profit. Can you give me quick settings for this?

ok got it Ryan, thank you. One more thing, would it be possible to have the text on the chart state what equity the EA is looking at to close? Something like:

"Will close all orders at $3853."

This would sure be helpful to me.

ryanklefas:
Sure thing:

Disable closeByTime (1.35 has it enabled by default);

Enable COND_MaxProfit_Percentage;

Set MaxProfit_Percentage to 2;

Under the ACTIONS header, select CloseEverything;

mikejody:
Guys, one quick question; all I want to do is have every order close when I reach 2% equity profit. Can you give me quick settings for this?

Sure thing:

Disable closeByTime (1.35 has it enabled by default);

Enable COND_MaxProfit_Percentage;

Set MaxProfit_Percentage to 2;

Under the ACTIONS header, enable CloseEverything;

Poocher:
Ryan, Very grateful for this EA.

I'm glad you like it. Hopefully you'll like the next version too. I'm packing it full of goodies.

mikejody:
ok got it Ryan, thank you. One more thing, would it be possible to have the text on the chart state what equity the EA is looking at to close? Something like:

"Will close all orders at $3853."

This would sure be helpful to me.

Consider it done for the next version.

Reason: