Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 52

Hi everyone, all day i am trying to find a way to run this tool in my favour. With no luck. I have a two orders on the same chart for example EUR/JPY and want to adjust different values of trail stop loss. For example one order 40 pips, the other 60. I am trying to play with magic number but...where to find it? Order number doesnt work. So shortly, how to adjust every order independently  at the same currency chart?

Mladen Rakic:
it is free

Hi Mladen, do you know if this EA takes any swaps and commissions into account when calculating the dollar in profit closing of all trades?

Or if not, do know you know anything that does? It needs to by symbol specific.

Cheers!

Hey is there a version of this for mt5?  For some reason when I download and move the ex4 file into the experts folder, nothing happens and I do not see any change in the mt5 software/interface.  Thanks!

kxj999:
Hey is there a version of this for mt5?  For some reason when I download and move the ex4 file into the experts folder, nothing happens and I do not see any change in the mt5 software/interface.  Thanks!

I used Search feature (on the top righ corner of the page) and I did not find any version for MT5.

Just to remind:

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Hello guys, can you please explain me which value should I insert on "Breakeven" option? I mean, should I insert the profit pips/points (after 10 it moves to breakeven) or the specific target price (e.g. 1.18654) that will move stop loss to break even? Thank you.

hbud:

Hi raynklefas

Thank you for the expert

How do the ex.4 and mq.4 files differ?

I mean, are this 2 different versions?

And what is the BreakEvenSlide feature exactly doing?

You write in the code, it moves the BE around order open price.

Or do you meant it moves a stop around the BE?

Because normally the BE is given mathematically and can't get moved,

once the order(s) are opened.

I don't came here to critisize you, but I don't understand this point.

thnx

An ex.4 file is one that is already compiled and can be run by the trading platform

The mq.4 file is the source file that conatins the code and can be editted

Will it be possible to to Incorporate A)Profit In Pips To Partial Close=30 B)Lot Size to Partial close % 50 Which Means Once any Open Pairs That are manage by Swiss Army EA that matches Magic # reaches 30 pips in Profit it Will Take 2 Lots Off and
 Leave 2 Lots Remaining If The Entry Order Started with 4 Lots.

Is Swiss Army can do that:

I have open order with SL and TP

I want to change SL on BE + offset  and if it is done TS will be run on this order.

It is posible to Swiss Army do this?

Trader_Tim:

I've looked it over in notepad but I have not tried it yet.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Swiss Army EA v2.01.mq4

I am using v 2.01 and comparing it to v1.51 I can't see any obvious changes.

Reason: