I cannot see folder in MT4

2016.08.09 19:04:22.929 MetaTrader 4 build 988 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2016.08.09 19:04:22.931 Windows 7 Home Premium (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, 4 x Quad-Core Processor (up to 1.4GHz) , RAM: 1518 / 3526 Mb, HDD: 11211 / 92101 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.08.09 19:04:22.931 Data Folder: C:\Users\Hendrik\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702

Open Data Folder - Create New Folder

MT4 

I did restart to terminal and window navigator. But I can not see the new folder. And this is the screenshot of the  

terminal.

Navigator 

Hope you can help. 

henny:

Open Data Folder - Create New Folder

I did restart to terminal and window navigator. But I can not see the new folder. And this is the screenshot of the  

terminal.

Hope you can help. 

I'm not sure what you mean ?

The folder does not show up in the terminal navigator

Marco vd Heijden:

I'm not sure what you mean ?

No. You did not understand. From the terminal open "Data Folder". Then in the "Data Folder / MQL4 / Experts" create new folder "New Folder".
Restart the terminal and in the window "Navigator" no folder "New Folder".

Karputov Vladimir:
No. You did not understand. From the terminal open "Data Folder". Then in the "Data Folder / MQL4 / Experts" create new folder "New Folder".
Restart the terminal and in the window "Navigator" no folder "New Folder".

I understand perfectly.

Marco vd Heijden:

Only the designated folders show in the navigator panel.

Marco vd Heijden:

I understand perfectly.

Yes. The terminal doesn't see new folders. Some mistake.

In this new folder the file *.ex4 is placed. But the terminal doesn't see the new folder and this *.ex4 the file.

Specification: the file *.ex4 has been compiled in Windows 10 Pro (x64).
If in Windows 7, in "Data Folder/MQL4/Experts /" to create the "New Folder" folder , then to place in this "New Folder" *.ex4 the file - the terminal doesn't see the New Folder folder and doesn't see the file *.ex4.
Files:
Reason: