Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 35

attachment

Hi Linuxser ,

There was no attachment

Doug

Hello, just wondering if your able to code in your EA to have an option to make Breakeven and Trail HIDDEN?

So the original Display order SL stays put and your EA handles BE and Trail internally then close trade when time is right.

Thank you

Close by time open

Hi

Fantastic EA thanks for all the hard work. I was looking for a option to close my trades based on the time they have been open. Eg. Close any trade thats older than 5 min but I can't seem to find that option? Do you have a function like that?

Thanks

any EA got -- indicators to show , how the ENTRY and EXIT is made ? most of those got indicators removed from the template

swiss army ea

disregard my post found answer

Swiss army EA for hedge trading

Can this EA be used for managing hedge trades?

Can it follow the total profit of two, three or even four trades and close at a pre-determined total profit?

It would need to have the ability to follow a number of trades by means of their ticket numbers.

If the Swiss army EA can only follow one trade at a time could it be modified to monitor say the total of up to four trades?

Or do I need to look elsewhere for managing/monitoring hedge trades?

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Adding martiangle features instead of hedge

I like this EA functionality. Can we adding martiangle features like we addind hedge for counter attack trend. Could someone will modify this ea towards martiangle MM.

Please help with the settings and MT coders wanted

Hi and thank you for creating and putting the time into the EA. I cant believe my search has ended. I am a ninjatrader trader and the company I am trading for is now moving to metatrader. I am looking for an EA that will do the following or close enough. I think the Swiss Army EA should work or lets say I hope so.

10 contracts (I trade the SPI200 CFD on AxisODL)

Target +7

Stop -7

Move stop to Break Even at +5

That is it. My email is trevor (at) trevorwoodman . com (dont know if emails are allowed here.) Please let me have the settings for the EA. I only go in at market.

Please can you help..

I am also looking for a good metatrader programmer to do simple range charts as well as convert indicators from Ninjatrader to Metatrader.

Please email me for our details. We are a live trading room with over 700 members and are alway looking for coders with talents or scalping EAs. EAs will be live tested and then sold to our members on a per user basis.

Thank you and enjoy 2010.

Trevor W

Hi guys,

Is there a way to delete arrows automatically. The think is that swiss army ea creates arrows(place them where tk and stop loss is) for take profit and stop loss and when you close the trade they stay there and is freaking anoying have to delete the arrows everytime.

Is there a way to make the ea delete them automatically or a script.

Thanks.

Hello 2 all!

I wonder does Swiss Army have hidden stop loss & take profit possibility or not?

Regards

Reason: