Multi-indics indicator - page 32

ianp:
Hi

I have tried using the search function but it dosnt seem to be working.

I am looking for a MTF indicator that will tell me if 2 seperate RSI have crossed up or down on different timeframes.

e.g. if a 10 period rsi is above a 20 period rsi .

Has anybody seen one ?

Thanks

Ian

Hi

Maybe you can just get RSI indi. tap not the custom indi then just drage and drop it two times ...one for 10 the other is 20..

How about that way?..go get CJA 2 mtf rsi and change:1)the magic number to any one of them so you can attach both of them ,...2)thange the up/dn parameter to 5-8 is more or less from the second one, for example:first indi. is 10 in up\dn,so you should change the second to be either 15-18 or 2-5 up\dn....3)reset colors...That way will give you the both priods and you will recognize the cross time in all time frames at same time you see...the cross whappens when you see both indi stik together and you will see the direction at all time frames...just try it once..

ahmedazizelias:
Hi

Maybe you can just get RSI indi. tap not the custom indi then just drage and drop it two times ...one for 10 the other is 20..

How about that way?..go get CJA 2 mtf rsi and change:1)the magic number to any one of them so you can attach both of them ,...2)thange the up/dn parameter to 5-8 is more or less from the second one, for example:first indi. is 10 in up\dn,so you should change the second to be either 15-18 or 2-5 up\dn....3)reset colors...That way will give you the both priods and you will recognize the cross time in all time frames at same time you see...the cross whappens when you see both indi stik together and you will see the direction at all time frames...just try it once..

Hi Ahmed,

good idea, I will give it a try.

ian

the problem

Hi!

Great indicators. But i have a small problem.

I install 3th version of Ferrufs indicators and try to make visual test to wath how they show changing. And they always showed ONLY Down trand. A made tests on different pairs and Time frames. Always Down and Daily value never changed!

What i make wrong????

Thanks

re indicator

FerruFx:
As promised, here is code and instructions.

The code being heavy, it is in 2 files which are displayed in the same window. I joined also a "non standard" indicator which is displayed "WAE" on the chart. Some of you know it (Waddah_Attar_Explosion).

1. Copy all the mq4 files in your indicators folder

2. Open your terminal

3. Open a chart (this indicator works for any currency you want)

4. Open the navigator window.

5. Attach "FerruFx_Multi_info+" to the chart.

6. Drag and Drop "FerruFx_Multi_info+_2" on the 1st indicator window

7. Close the navigator window.

On the left side, you can see some infos about the open trade (works only for 1 trade opened)

In the middle, the calculation of the trend for 14 indicators for 8 TF (M1 to Weekly) and the global trend result UP or DOWN with its strength (strong or weak).

In the right side, the calculation of the daily pivots and range.

Settings for display the open trade info's:

AccountMini: true or false

LeverageToTrade: Leverage which you want to trade per position (e.g. you have a 200:1 account and you want to trade 10:1, just put 10). For the calculation of the maximum lot to trade

PipValue: Pip Value of the day

Settings for the strength result:

TrendStrongLevel: 75 (the level above which "strong" is displayed instead of "weak"

Some parameters "for test only" are available: the 2 indicators must have the same adjustments. This part is working good but sometimes some "up" or "down" are missed. I think history ticks for the calculation of some old time frame are missed.

If a pro-coder have an idea to make a code more "light" for put it on a unique file, i will be an happy man!

Now, here's my trade strategy with this indicator (i only trade GBPJPY, i didn't test other pairs):

1. Start trading at 00:00 GMT

2. At the first tick, i look the global UP/DOWN and open a BUY if "UP" or SELL if "DOWN"

3. My settings: Target Profit 90 pips, no sl, no ts.

4. At 23:59 GMT, if the target isn't reach, close the trade only if the trend reverse.

5. At 00:00 GMT, if the previous trade were close at 23:59 GMT, open an opposite position.

My test results from 2007/04/02: 26 trades, 66% win and +991 pips. This results are based on an open trade each day 00:00 GMT. Right now, i close only if the trend reverse (i save the spread!)

Test it, find the best settings.

Thanks for your comments.

pls how can you help a complete novice like me to understand and benefit from your indicators.thanks.

please,where i can find this indicator ?

Hello everybody,

I got this chart from the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969 AND THE CHARTwhich Originally Posted by lowphat

DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND IT OUT?..

I TRIED current spread and swap monitor AND Spread monitoring..BUT IT IS NOT THERE!!

IT will be great if someone kindly post it here..

Thank you in advance

Files:
chart2.gif  30 kb

ahmedazizelias:
Hello everybody,

I got this chart from the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969 AND THE CHARTwhich Originally Posted by lowphat

DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND IT OUT?..

I TRIED current spread and swap monitor AND Spread monitoring..BUT IT IS NOT THERE!!

IT will be great if someone kindly post it here..

Thank you in advance

sorry for posting in the wrong place and give you guys hard time job..

hi

could someone help me to find the most clean and effective version?

the problem with me is:

I am intra day trader and i do not set orders for all the day as it was explaind at the usage of this indi,BUT when i use it as it is I SEE IT CHANGE THE SIGNAL TOO FAST ,so i turn all small time frames off and only trying H1,H4,D1 but the problem is when it gives 75% i enter the trade the SUDENNLY I FOUND IT CHANGING ALSO FAST SO MY POSITIONS TURN TO LOSS..!!!

ANY HELP IN THAT PLEASE?AND WHICH VERSION IS THE MOST SUITABLE PIECE FOR MY CASE??

THANKS EVERYBODY

My Problem:

Cannot open file 'C:\Forex\Straighthold Trader\experts\indicators\FerruFx_Multi_info+_v1.2.ex4' on the EURJPY,H1

????

Reason: