Multi-indics indicator - page 40

thank's a lot.... but why this file File ! IN10TION NewsReader v05 lite.ex4...not found in my MT4!?!?!?!i read ddl are dislable....but I don't have the ddl.....any idea?!?!?!?

Files:
h1.gif  15 kb

Read first post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178710

It was written:

ps. allow DLL imports on your custom indicator/Common tab

All the question please post on this thread to the author https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178710

andredon:
easy - easy my man... U got it all...

don't thanx to me but give Thanks to CJA/Ancoll, New Digital, 1n10tion,TRO, all master in TSD Forum....

Andre

Hi there,

Could you please put up a template file of your chart, thanks.

Xard777

xard777:
Hi there,

Could you please put up a template file of your chart, thanks.

Xard777

I think u didn't need a template just drag them into charts....

Files:

andredon:
I think u didn't need a template just drag them into charts....

Thanks for the quick reply, it was the JoGET_MA that is not listed on your attached files that I was interested in. It showed up on the template file.

Thanks again...Xard777

xard777:
Thanks for the quick reply, it was the JoGET_MA that is not listed on your attached files that I was interested in. It showed up on the template file. Thanks again...Xard777

Hope u have suggestion to me by put another indicators or u may attached ur best indi to support ur trading....

Best regards

Andre

Files:
joget_ma.mq4  6 kb

The 3rd best set up of mine

I think it easy to read this set up....

1.My standard trading are buy on the rumor and sell on the fact...it's mean read the tsd-calendar. If impact is high and forecast is lower than previous so take a buy....

2.Buy on weak/down or sell on weak/up

3.Buy if blue colour on BS indi sell if red colour on it.

4.For rainbow MA, reds and purples MA is main support and the yellows and blue are main trend, if yellows and blue are crossing, its mean reverse of trend.

Maybe it coul help for ur trading....Sorry for my poor english...

Best Regard

Andredon

Coding request

Hi

I trade a breakout system. I use the attached indicator as a means of trend identification, & to reduce chart clutter.

The problem is - its far too sensitive.

I'm not a coder, although I'm trying, & I've managed to 'Blot' out the parts I don't need; at least I think I have. I hope I've only left the MA part of the indicator.

But I would really like to add the 'Parabolic Sar' I've tried, but its beyond me.

Could someone have a go at adding it for me?

Thanks

found a problem will pm

Alert Added

Many Thanks to Ferrufx for his indicators. I added an audible alert to his trend indicator.

Khari123

Reason: