Multi-indics indicator - page 43

ssotiro:
I am one of the many happy people who have been use this indicator. And thanks again to FerruFx BTW

Hello ssotiro, Good to see you here. Yeah, the Multi-indics is a good tool. Here is how I use it at a glance.

My amigo and partner, FerruFx has done good indicators. Of course, IN1OTION NewsReader is a good addition on my visual chart profile. You guys and other good programmers here at TSD, rock.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

fxcruiser:
Hello ssotiro, Good to see you here. fxcruiser

Never left my friend. Some personal problems I do not want to bore you with have kept me away from trading and your company.

I really enjoy your success though and I am getting ready to step into the game again.

Good luck to you all

cant dl ..

andredon:
easy - easy my man... U got it all...

don't thanx to me but give Thanks to CJA/Ancoll, New Digital, 1n10tion,TRO, all master in TSD Forum....

Andre

why cant i dl it?

Can I help me compile a both of ADX_ANG & Moving Averrage ?

Files:

rlinac:
FerruFx, let me share one of my tool. This tool 100% based on Tom Yeomans's currency meter.

1. Make sure using at least MT4 build 202.

2. Place the !xMeter.mq4 at experts folder.

3. Restart your terminal.

4. Show All Symbols from Market watch by pressing Ctrl+M or from menu View->Market Watch.

5. Right click on Market Watch dialog then select Show All

How to read this tools

1. Find minimum and maximum value from each currency.

2. Suppose GBP has 7.4 and USD has 1.6. It tells us that GBP is stronger than USD. That means we should consider take BUY order at GBPUSD instead of SHORT order.

This tool can run on any platfrom regardless your tipe of account. IBFX platform also supported. Please make any changes as needed.

Change log

05-14-2007 Support for almost all platform

05-22-2007 Store return value in global variable so its readable by others

Please help to customize it to dynamic with trend

fxcruiser:
Hello ssotiro, Good to see you here. Yeah, the Multi-indics is a good tool. Here is how I use it at a glance.

My amigo and partner, FerruFx has done good indicators. Of course, IN1OTION NewsReader is a good addition on my visual chart profile. You guys and other good programmers here at TSD, rock.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Please share for me. Thanks

very good,i like it

FerruFx:
Is someone know if it's possible in the indicator window to not display the 4 results buffers (between "+ open Trade Analysis +" and MA20 MA50)? Thanks

great indicators...i will try it.

keep update...

thanks

Thanks a lot for one of the most cool indicators and ea around...

I impressed by these indicators...

Reason: