Multi-indics indicator - page 44

Daily Range and Daily Pivots

Hi, Some one can explain me what does it mean: "Daily Pivots" and "Daily Range"

Thanks by advance

UK algo

Great hard work

THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING YOUR HARD WORK GOODLUCK

I really like this indicator. The only thing I need to figure out is how to either turn the trend alert off or only have it go off once.

I do not need to be told that there is a strong trend twice a second. My computer has been boinging at me for the last five minutes. I think I passed the insanity point about 4 minutes ago. I was watching TV on the computer as well at the same time and had to stop that.

Also I find that having the by-the-second-alert actually slows down my platform.

Now that the pre New York opening price dive is in full swing I have received 11 minutes of nonstop alerts.

"Whats that Lassie? The EUR/USD is in a strong down trend? Thanks boy! Now stop barking, really, I got the message..."

Suggestions???

Is it possible to change some setting of MA of each time frame to use different calculation?

Also can I turn off other indicators in the first post?

And is there an indicator to show range like the picture on first post only?

Thanks.

Sorry for this post, but it's important for me

I remember that there was one (or few) MT4 indicators for overlaying charts of different currency pairs, but I do not remember the indicator.

Could you please tell me which indicators can overlay the price charts of different instruments in one (main) window?

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssotiro View Post

I am one of the many happy people who have been use this indicator.

And thanks again to FerruFx BTW

Hello ssotiro, Good to see you here. Yeah, the Multi-indics is a good tool. Here is how I use it at a glance.

My amigo and partner, FerruFx has done good indicators. Of course, IN1OTION NewsReader is a good addition on my visual chart profile. You guys and other good programmers here at TSD, rock.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Could you post indicators and template please?

Files:

Just want to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU to FeruFX for sharing his excellent indicators. It means a lot to me as I sit here trying to make a few dollars and learn this very tricky business of trading. Thank you again FeruFX.

Multi-Indics Indicator

Hai, FerruFx

I got your multi indics Indicator - but i got the signals upto BEARS, i could not get STOCH, RSI, FORCE, MOM, Dem and WAE.

Please can u send full indics indicator for me through my mail kugnana@yahoo.com

thank u

I need Multi-Indics Indicator

Dear Mr.FerruFx

I am Gnana from India.

I got your multi indics indicator but in this indicator the signal displayed upto BEARS, signal not displayed for STOCH, RSI, FORCE, MOM, Dem and WAE.

Please can u send your full multi indics indicator for me through my e-mail: kugnana@yahoo.com

thank u

with regards

gnana

found this -- in this THREAD

but not advisable esp on CPU and for newbies

try it -- if you really into the very generic ones

Reason: