Multi-indics indicator - page 45

if you got plenty of free time, you can tune the above indicator like mine

30M CADJPY

but it is a PAIN , and I still won't use it as my primary source of ENTRY decision

may use it to correct my SWING thought - that is quite stubborn and I know that I suppose to eliminate that type of U-turn thinking

=====

30M CADJPY

Z3 FX Market view

I am hoping that someone can help me.I downloaded the multi indikator system and there seem to be 2 EA's,6 indicators and 8 templates.How do I set up the Market view indicator?

I've been looking Everywhere for a probability meter. This is exactly what I wanted . Thank you so much. Wow this thread is 4 years old. I could kick myself for not finding this sooner. Cant wait to try it out

FerruFx:
Hi there,

I come to present an indicator to you which I created and who could be useful to some people here. If you are interested, I would be happy to share it.

You can see it attached below.

Let me know what you think about it and i will be back with the code and instructions.

For the moment, the code is very "heavy" (I am not a pro-coder) but all the calculation are OK.

I have make an EA based on this indicator and it seems to be profitable.

A good idea should be to start a thread and comments the indic for make it perfect.

Thanks for your comments.

FerruFx

I wish I had found this sooner.

I am attaching a very cleaned up version of one of the indicators, I think I started with 2_v1.1. It makes the code very readable and much easier to change. The code is now down to 651 lines from the original 1435 lines. There are other changes that will help as well such as x and y locations of text defined outside of the functions. That would make it easy to change font size and update the x and y positions based on that.

The same can be done with the other versions but it does take time.

It should help other coders wanting to place labels on charts who study my methods.

Robert Hill aka MrPip

MrPip:
I wish I had found this sooner.

I am attaching a very cleaned up version of one of the indicators, I think I started with 2_v1.1. It makes the code very readable and much easier to change. The code is now down to 651 lines from the original 1435 lines. There are other changes that will help as well such as x and y locations of text defined outside of the functions. That would make it easy to change font size and update the x and y positions based on that.

The same can be done with the other versions but it does take time.

It should help other coders wanting to place labels on charts who study my methods.

Robert Hill aka MrPip

Thanks for this all involved- I was thinking of an improvement or 2-

I would like just the trend strength % and buy/sell recommendation indicated in any chart corner and the %'s on the indicator strenghths individually displayed instead of up/down and the support resistance diplayed as actual horizontal lines

Also I really don't care about the trade monitoring- I better know all that already!

Thanks again,

Ty

FerruFx:
Here's the "light" versions!

You can display whatever you want and where you want.

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_indy.mq4 is for separate_window

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart.mq4 is for chart_window

FerruFx
FerruFx:
Here's the first EA based on my indicator.

The parameters:

1. As the indicator, you can set which indy and TFs you want for the trend calculation.

2. Fixed Lot or Managed lot size based on the FreeMargin()

3. Level to open BUY and Level to open SELL

Two EAs and the indicator simplified (without pivots and range). The "reverse" one is based on the reverse trend: you buy or sell at the top! Example: you set the level to open BUY to 85%. It's means that you BUY when the trend DOWN is at 85%.

Close Conditions: TP/SL/TS or when the opposite level is reach.

Instructions: 2 EAs in "expert" folder and the indicator in "indicators" folder.

We'll try to make these EAs the most perfect. When we thinks it is, i will open a new thread for back/forward testing.

Thanks for your feedback.

FerruFx

Hi Ferru, Do you have a multi currency pairs? I want it in the chart window. I want the timeframe and currency can be change.

what a great thread!

Anyone have this?

Thanks in advance

Unknown indicator...

Request if the said Multiple timeframe indicator can be modified

1) Add ADX Level (Number), ATR Range (Number) to this indicator

2) Change MA Signal based on 2 EMA

3) Choice of Display of indicators ( Trend MACD / OSMA - Oscillators Stochastic / RSI / CCI )

4) Close Up or down on the last candle along with the Colour coded Price Up / Down

Files:

aenigma:
Request if the said Multiple timeframe indicator can be modified

1) Add ADX Level (Number), ATR Range (Number) to this indicator

2) Change MA Signal based on 2 EMA

3) Choice of Display of indicators ( Trend MACD / OSMA - Oscillators Stochastic / RSI / CCI )

4) Close Up or down on the last candle along with the Colour coded Price Up / Down

Request Your Help with Post 450

Reason: