Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1007

mrtools:
Tikolino, added mtf, posting it and the t3 cci it is using when smooth = true.

Mr. Tools,

SETUP M15 like on WWI:

indicators:forex millionaire arrow & cci(11)(must add 200+,0,-200 levels)

Entry long/buy: after appear white arrow,we wait for cci cross above 0 level.after cross confirmed, we enter buy/long

Entry short/sell: after appear red arrow,we wait for cci cross below 0level.after cross confirmed, we enter short/sell

stop loss is just above(for long) or below(for short) of arrow level.

take profit 12 to15pips

my setup in M1: (same signals ---- if u use other indis to confirm then the entry is much earlier than to wait for the CCI like the WWI setup and u get more pips---actually u can take each signal in this setup---see urself)

forex millionaire mtf indicator set TF M15

forex millionaire mtf indicator set TF H1 change both colors to mangenta or other

make a special sound so u know email too

use both TF M15 and M1

UJ and GU perfect signals this morning.

THANKS AGAIN Mr. Tools

cheers

tikolino

mrtools:
Tikolino, added mtf, posting it and the t3 cci it is using when smooth = true.

Hi mrtools

Does this Forex Millonaire mtf indi repainting?

Kind Regards.

blueface:
Hi mrtools

Does this Forex Millonaire mtf indi repainting?

Kind Regards.

Hi Blueface, far as I can tell no repainting.

ps) but from my testing the alerts don't seem to be working correctly, so cleaned the code a bit and added our alerts, so far seems better, still need to have the t3 cci indictor for this to work.

mrtools:
Hi Blueface, far as I can tell no repainting. ps) but from my testing the alerts don't seem to be working correctly, so cleaned the code a bit and added our alerts, so far seems better, still need to have the t3 cci indictor for this to work.

Hi mrtools

OK,I see,thx a lot.

Regards.

Mr , tools Could you make this indicator to display all timeframe dashboard to see the signal from my earlier request

4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas

many thanks for your help .

An addition to the "all time frame" series of indicators : All time frame DeMarker : all_time_frame_demarker.ex4

And one more in a series - all time frame money flow index (adjusted and adapted for the latest builds of new metatrader 4) : all_time_frame_mfi.ex4

same time if change TF is Color changes

I want a color that does not change whether to change TF or closing

i ues 5TF

Files:

del10:
same time if change TF is Color changes

I want a color that does not change whether to change TF or closing

i ues 5TF

Del10, would need the original code for that indicator, the one posted is a decompiled version.

Hi , Mr tools

I would like request to add this indicator as to display all timeframe arrow up down on the right corner with choice of required time and display in arrow with text price on close candle . Thanks in advance

Reason: