Multi-indics indicator - page 27

there's no new update for this indics? where r u guys?

FerruFx,

Hello, I really enjoy your FerruFx_Trend indicator but it seems the thread is not so active any more. Have you moved on to better things? I was wondering how the the up or down is determined. I dont use most the indicators, mostly the daily SMA, RSI and MACD, but in trying to understand your indicator better I applied the bulls and bears indicator and went through the time frames and it seems they were off. If you see from the picture I will post on the thread. The 4h chart, the bull indicator, the latest bar is lower then the previous but you indicator is showing that it is up. Why does it show up? Maybe I just do not understand how the bull and bear indicator work since I have never used them before.

Also I was wondering if you have found optimal settings for the coefficients? I have tried to change them to give higher rating to the higher timeframes but it barely changes the percentage.

Thank you for your time and help.

Alohas

J

Files:
bullsbear.jpg  28 kb

traderjai_inhi:
FerruFx,

Hello, I really enjoy your FerruFx_Trend indicator but it seems the thread is not so active any more. Have you moved on to better things? I was wondering how the the up or down is determined. I dont use most the indicators, mostly the daily SMA, RSI and MACD, but in trying to understand your indicator better I applied the bulls and bears indicator and went through the time frames and it seems they were off. If you see from the picture I will post on the thread. The 4h chart, the bull indicator, the latest bar is lower then the previous but you indicator is showing that it is up. Why does it show up? Maybe I just do not understand how the bull and bear indicator work since I have never used them before.

Also I was wondering if you have found optimal settings for the coefficients? I have tried to change them to give higher rating to the higher timeframes but it barely changes the percentage.

Thank you for your time and help.

Alohas

J

traderjai,

Thanks for your interest!

The bulls calculation is based on the Zero Line: > 0 is UP and < 0 is DOWN

Yes this thread isn't so active. I am really busy on others projects and i don't have time right now to update new releases of my indicators.

Regards,

FerruFx

Thank you for your quick response. I probably should have looked up how the indicator works before wasting your time. But I understand now, each new timeframe starts at the 0 line then moves either up or down and thats how your indicator reads it.

template

Hi hellkas,

The download link is not working could you repost the link please

Cheers.

FerruFx:
Which setting do you use? If the level to open is too high, it could never be reached.

Notice that the EA wait a new bar to open ... and that, only if the level is reached at the very first tick on this new candle (bar).

Also, look at your lot size. Some brokers start at 0.1 lot.

Does anyone know of a way we can bypass this feature? Or make it an input? So the EA will open an order if the trend is in the defined buy/sell zone? So you dont have to wait for a breach and new candle?

claypot:
Hi hellkas,

The download link is not working could you repost the link please

Cheers.

Hi claypot..

Try again...

Files:

Well I wish the FerruFx indicator worked, but

it is draining all my Memory! Like a slow drip it drained it dry. If you install this indicator and watch the Task Manager, it is easy to see. I wish someone would check the code . it would be nice to be able to use it, as it is a nice indicator. IMO

Ref. to this indicator:

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1-Ndisc

Thanks all.

ut2DaMax

nondisclosure007:
FerruFx,

I've made some changes to the FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1.mq4 indicator. Namely, choose a corner of the chart to put everything. I cleaned up the code for this as well.

Here's the errata:

// Nondisclosure007 edits:{

// Changed up the corner display to allow user to show which corner.

// However, when choosing the lower left or lower right, tables get reversed.

// Metatrader changes the XY axis dependent on the corner chosen. It makes absolute 0 on the corner.

// Depricated variables: Corner_timeframe, Corner_line, Corner_text, Corner_value, Corner_pivots

// Added Global Corner. Places all indicators in same corner

// Bug list:

// Placing these in the lower corners will print tables upside down.

// ToDo list:

// Fix Bug list.

// Create 'objects' to hold table placement so that each object can be placed in it's own corner (will have to use current XY externs to seperate tables.

// }

As soon as I get time, I'll work on the Bug List and ToDo list.

I HAD a question on the pair/time frame table, but as I typed this, I know why I don't have numbers in there. I don't have a current order! DOH!

Thanks for the great indicator though!

hellkas:
Can anybody tell me how to do this?

Nevermind, found it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177085

ut2DaMax

consider a memory-upgrade. I had to install 2gb memory (ram) because I had the same problem. Now I'm running 9 MT4 programs at the same time, optimizing, forward-testing, coding and even replying to posts. C2D rulez

I've seen a similar problem with another indi - it ate up to 1,5 gb ram so I closed it down. I can't use something like this in 4 programs on 4 charts per program.

Just re-load the MT4 from time to time and you'll have a temporary solution

Freeram

Maybe this will help.

This is a great little tool I have been using for a few weeks now.

If you are using a few charts and indicators it can soon bung up your ram.

Free ram will give it a clean out, a bit like Epsom salts for your puter.

It's freeware.

Mart

Files:
framxpro.zip  606 kb
Reason: