[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 459

I was blown away ! ) but the bulls got pinched before that and cleared the way to buy - half of the previous trend - the puppeteer!

kt

Before that, they made 2 - 3 decoys like buy the trend ! and ditched it - they got everyone in the hole and then they fired - a bank party - so they knew about it a month in advance ? ?

The show - all played up so badly that I want to stand up and applaud ! Bravo ! Before they do the Pit - always ! In short, nothing new - too bad that only 1 order worked instead of 4 - I did not want to take the risk !

PS It was all pairs to CHF this sect fulfilled its plan - for this month in the Pit the hangout was good -

The dollar doesn't seem to be stopping today, everyone is stocking up for a rainy day)

The perfect time to drain the hamsters is

Mixon777:

The perfect time to drain the hamsters is

Michael, this barkidite consumer is like a speedometer with a 30 minute lag, in a car, by the time it shows you've moved, it's time to drive in the opposite direction.

RekkeR:
Michael, this barkidate consumer is like a speedometer with a 30 minute lag, in a car, until it shows it's moving, it's time to drive in the opposite direction.

That's why I don't like it when cycles are too fast - without a moment of balance ) the very fact - that the price has stood at a level - a numerical order that was known before all the exchanges in the world but not about it

Also EUR/USD - you can start a martingale chart - right now - but I'll wait a bit more ))

While the price is sticking to the mathematical matrix - you can eat popcorn )

Mixon777:

That's why I don't like it when cycles are too rushed - without a moment of balance )

amazing, and what, does it work? (I have VERY high respect for you and all who take non-standard approaches, it was Gan who inspired this, wasn't it?)

is that what was showing at the time or now? the charts from the past are getting amazing... I was building them myself and rejoiced, when connected to reality I thought and implemented them differently.

oh! so it's June 21st... i don't have enough stomach contents for such a prospect... my adviser accidentally picked up yesterday's throw down and it's nice, but money is made to be spent....

Mixon777:

And also euro dollar - you can start putting a martingale bundle - right now - but I'll wait some more ))

While the price is sticking to the mathematical matrix - you can eat popcorn )

Show the square on the Eurobucks, how did you determine the price levels?

It's just a little bit different, I used this.

And it came out like this, but it doesn't look like yours.

Maxaxa:

amazing, and what, does it work? (I have VERY high regard for you and all who take non-standard approaches, it was Gan's idea, wasn't it?)

is that what was showing at the time or now? the charts from the past are amazing... I was building them myself and rejoiced, when connected to reality I thought and implemented them differently.

oh! so it's June 21st... i don't have enough stomach contents for such a prospect... my adviser accidentally picked up yesterday's throw down and it's nice, but money is made to be spent....

Magic is magic - only a few should know it.)

Maxaxa:

"surprisingly, ... not exactly standard approaches, ... at the time or now?

... I was building them myself and rejoiced, when plugged into reality I wondered...
ouch! ... I don't have enough stomach contents for such a prospect ....

... accidentally picked up yesterday's outburst ...and it feels good, ...."

Definitely overeating math popcorn )))
Reason: