paintGBP(aMeter[GBP]);

paintCHF(aMeter[CHF]);

paintCAD(aMeter[CAD]);

paintAUD(aMeter[AUD]);

paintJPY(aMeter[JPY]);

paintLine();

Right?

xMeter

The version I posted has a problem with IBFX mini account so I fied it. This version has an input for AccountIsIBFXmini. If ttrue it keeps the m, if false it uses the first 6 characters.

The ObjectBlank function will still work as is. The function calls describe what is happening just fine. Of course the change can also be used.

The defines are more to understand what pairs are used for each calculation.

Robert

Files:

MrPip:
The version I posted has a problem with IBFX mini account so I fied it. This version has an input for AccountIsIBFXmini. If ttrue it keeps the m, if false it uses the first 6 characters.

The ObjectBlank function will still work as is. The function calls describe what is happening just fine. Of course the change can also be used.

Robert

Thanks

Could someone give me step by step instructions on how to get the indicators in the same window? I've never been able to get this to work in metatrader. I understand the drop the indicator into the indicator window stuff...but no matter what window I try to do it from the indicators dont go anywhere, if that makes sense. Im using MT 4, so im totally lost here.

I know it's something really simple, but I can't for the life of me figure it out LOL.

try to use templates below:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969/page10

This looks like a really good indicator though FurroFX.

I figured it out!!!!!!!!!

It was really simple. I just never used the Navigator before.

MrPip:

Work fine on live account but not on demo ... An idea?

Im about to download the system and take a look at it. I REALLY like that youve combined so many indicators into one, and then display trend, that is really cool.

Cyclesurfer:
Im about to download the system and take a look at it. I REALLY like that youve combined so many indicators into one, and then display trend, that is really cool.

Thanks for your comments

Reason: