Multi-indics indicator - page 14

FerruFx:
rlinac,

I suggess you to open a thread for discuss about your great tool.

Don't let people confuse about this in this thread.

Thanks.

FerruFx

FerruFx,

I am sorry if my present become unpleasant. I just wonder if your genuine indicator combines with my tools can give an alternative system for others members. Please accept my deeply sorry.

PS: guys please PM me for further information regarding my tools

Ferrufx

" No words to express to ur great work towards the fallow trader "

I m confused with ur indicator & their modification..........i have delteted my old one & now applied all new which u have porvided,namely

1)FerruFx_Multi_info+_2_v1[1].2

2)FerruFx_Multi_info+_v1[1].2

3)FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1[1].1

4)FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_indy_v1[1].1

5)Waddah_Attar_Explosion

After applying this to chart,it looks like one show below..............pls tell is it ok & or something need to be done..............pls correct me.................i m using with defalut setting

Shavaji

Files:
ferruchart.gif  28 kb

rlinac:
FerruFx, I am sorry if my present become unpleasant. I just wonder if your genuine indicator combines with my tools can give an alternative system for others members. Please accept my deeply sorry.

rlinac,

Don't apologize. You don't do anything wrong. Your tool is a good one and when i have time i would look at if i can put into my indic.

FerruFx

honasona:

1)FerruFx_Multi_info+_2_v1[1].2

2)FerruFx_Multi_info+_v1[1].2

3)FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1[1].1

4)FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_indy_v1[1].1

5)Waddah_Attar_Explosion

pls tell is it ok & or something need to be done

At first, say me where and what you want display? It's not possible to put all at the same time.

After that, i give you instructions!

template for new version

Files:

FerruFX,

Super job on these indicators. Here is how I have it setup on a @Z3 Trend Cockpit [even though my trades are both trend and counter trend ].

Thanks again.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Here's all the templates.

After charging you can manage what and where you want display (with the "X" and "Y" parameters.

FerruFx

hi

nice indi ....do u have indi that calculate daily,weekly and monthly range including the averages all of them ?

thx

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

FerruFx!

FerruFx:
Take the version for mini account i made in post #115.

I think that's your problem !

FerruFx

This is the one I originally downloaded and have downloaded 2 more times since and tried absolutely everything without success. I still have only 9.0's and black squares displayed.

I know you had the same problem originally, so could you please explain in detail exactly what you did to get it to display correctly. I am sorry to have to ask for this, as the indy is nothing to do with your thread, but I would appreciate your help.

Your various versions of your indy are working super now and I am going to find time to experiment with various settings.

Regards and thanks!

johnny

PS Big Joe, or anyone else who may read this before Ferru, can you please offer any suggestions.

yorkyjohnny:
This is the one I originally downloaded and have PS Big Joe, or anyone else who may read this before Ferru, can you please offer any suggestions.

Can you please post a screen shot of your chart?

Reason: